mikeymike 12 is offline New Member

Stack Help Please : HGH Test and Deca

My friend is getting me some test deca and HGH. He said it should last me 3 months or so and I can get some more after that if I want. I have used test and tren a few years ago and had some good results but lost most of it when I stopped. Now I am pretty serious about working out and eating healthy. I am 26 and work out maybe 5 days a week, kinda hit a wall tho so I am looking to push it alittle futher with this stack. I eat chicken steak and salads and drink eggs whites every day. ..

Im 26 , 5'9", 160 lbs

Can anyone help on some advice on how much to take and how offen .etc. maybe food tips as well.

Any advice would help. If I didnt cover anything and u have a question let me know

Thanks,
    Mike

MastaMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeymike 12 View Post
    drink eggs whites every day. ..
    Damn i had to read that twice.. you aren't afraid to get food poisoning?

keithq1122 is offline New Member
    well he says it will last 3 months but do you know how much youll be taking i mean i can get a bottle of test to last a decade if i use 1 iu a week. post some numbers your thinking of running and im sure youll get better answers.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    lay out your diet exactly how much and when you eat a day. Saying i eat chicken and steak means nothing. at 5'9 and 160 i guarantee your diet is why you a wall. You should be able to put on 20-30lbs with out steroids if you learn how to eat.

Thread Information