jackedbatman is offline Junior Member

Question CJC-1295 + GHRP-6 Question on timing shots.

I train first thing in the morning and from everything I've read on these compounds I read:

1. 30mins prior to morning meal
    2. PWO
    3. Before bed

My question is I train first thing in the morning at 530ish on an empty stomach should I place my shots so close together or should I try:

1. PWO
    2. 30mins before afternoon meal
    3. Before bed

Thoughts opinions?

Stats:
    height: 6'0"
    weight: 195lbs
    bf %: 15-18
    training exp: 8 years
    diet: varies on training intensity (mostly clean eating, carb cycling during BF reduction)

this is a trial run of peptides for a contest, have bulking cycle planned and cutting cycle planned wanted to start it all off with some peptides as in intro.

dkoslo22 is offline Associate Member
    This is the wrong section but ill answer it for you CJC-1295 is your GHRH and so stacking it with GHRP-6 is a good idea. Carbs and fats blunt growth hormone release so its better to take the shot immediately after you workout. Look up carbless post workout as well. I take the peptides and 5 g luceine wait 15 mins then have protein shake, so at least wait 15 minutes to injest carbs or fats, so take your peptides with your shake. So as far as before your meals its not a good idea. Before bed is a good idea because its said to induce a better sleep. Hope this helped if you have anymore questions feel free to ask

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    before bed, and right when u wake up for those 2. The empty stomach cardio w/ peptides will increase gains

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I just started both peptides as well. pinning 3x a day is making me feel like a porkupine!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I just started both peptides as well. pinning 3x a day is making me feel like a porkupine!
    I was thinking about that and wondering if you can get one of those small pain pumps installed on a timer with a little spot to refill it ever few days so you dont have to do anything and it will just auto release at certain time.

Thread Information