tago is offline Banned

Primobolan + anavar + andriol

Hi guys, i did some research and after a while i decided this will be my first cycle.
    I have 32 years old, and 170 Lbs, train about 4 to 5 days a week. My main goal is to gain some lean mass quality muscle, so something like 10 to 15 Lbs would be great! So it goes like this:

1-8 Week: 200mg Primo/week
    1-8 Week: 25mg Anavar /day
    1-4 Week: 240mg Andriol /day

About PCT i havent decide yet wich will be the best for this, so any advise will be welcome, and for what i read, none of this are to much prone to aromatization or either will shut your HPTA, at least at low doses, that i think i have!! PCT i think will be maybe for safety reasons, we never now...

Ok, and i know some of you will say that i should use Test and that is the base of a steroid cycle, at least injectable version...but here is the thing, as far as i know, any test will give me much more side effect that the Primo, so if i donīt want to gain like 20 or more Lbs i think there no real nead for Test...but of course i would like to get some opinions from here...

Thanks a lot.

RB3232 is offline Associate Member
    Running test isnt about that, its about keeping your levels good becuase other steroids supress them.. and you need to run more primo for it to be effective. 400-600 mgs a week is good dose and 8 weeks is even short for it as well, most say 12 weeks is good

tago is offline Banned
    Thanks,
    i understant the purpose of having test to keep the body levels, but for these amount of primo i donīt think that will supress, not for 8 weeks, but ya, 400-600 for 12 iīm sure it will.
    And for the anavar and andriol you think thatīs a good combination???

RB3232 is offline Associate Member
    The thing is you aren't going to notice the primo unless you dose it higher... do some research

upperhandy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tago View Post
    Thanks,
    i understant the purpose of having test to keep the body levels, but for these amount of primo i donīt think that will supress, not for 8 weeks, but ya, 400-600 for 12 iīm sure it will.
    And for the anavar and andriol you think thatīs a good combination???
    is the bold above your opinion, or do you have actual data to support this?
    if you have the data please provide us with the source (i.e. journal) so we can all learn something.
    otherwise you are just guessing....

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That's a terrible cycle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    That's a terrible cycle.
    yes agreed...and expensive to boot taking all that andriol ...seems like someone dosent want to inject....id save yourself the time and $ cus you will be dissapointed with this cycle should you go thru with it...

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't think you did enough research, terrible cycle, espcialy for a first.

Blog Entries
    the primo you have is injectible right so why the oral test(andriol )?....

tago is offline Banned
    Hey, thanks for the feedbacks...
    Yes my primo will be injectable,and as far i read, primobolan doesnīt afect much your HPTA thatīs why i had andriol in there, just in case my natural test would go down a little bit...but i heard already that this andriol wont do anything for this matter, anyone has some experience on andriol?!
    i was just trying to avoid another injection, but if i need i will have also, no problem...
    another thing is everywhere i go and research about primo, i always see good points, good and lean mass gains easy to keep, and very mild side effects, of course not as much mass gain as test but that goes with my personal objectives just a few pounds and a harder look!!

Ok Guys, i appreciate more feedbacks on this...thanks

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, since you are already doing an injectable, you can add test in the same syringe. Still only one injection.

I've considered running a Primo/Anavar cycle with test as a base lately. However, those are two very expensive compounds.

tago is offline Banned
    Thanks Dante Diamond,

You think i should use only like 150 mg test, just to keep my levels...or forget the primo and go to only test and maybe add anavar on it?? You think i would have good results??

tago is offline Banned
    And by the way, about expensive...iīve read they are bothe pretty saffe and easy to keep gains, donīt you think itīs worth the extra financial effort?!

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    They are considered "safer" than other compounds, but still hold the same risk in suppressing your HPTA. They are low on the androgenic side, thus producing less side effects than their highly androgenic counterparts (dbol , deca , etc.).

If your natural test levels are normal, than I don't think 150mg will do much for you (even at keeping you baseline). I'm sure others will chime in on this matter.

As for your results, they are mostly dependent on training, DIET and experience. Those play a bigger role than any steroid cycle.

tago is offline Banned
    hey Dante Diamond, what do you think about this??:

"Another positive aspect of Oxandrolone is that even at a very high dosage it does not influence the bodies own testosterone production. It does not have a negative feedback mechanism on the hypothalamo-hypophysial testicular axis. With Oxandrolone, unlike during the intake of most anabolic steroids , the testes signal the hypothalamus not to reduce or to stop the release of GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone) and LHRH (luteinizing hormon releasing hormone)."

I took from anabolicsteroidsguide...

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Those articles you're quoting are old as hell and filled with misinformation. Besides, they're based on men taking 20mg daily...which is pointless.

Youir proposed cycle is expensive and pointless. No way around it.

Thread Information