Thread: Second cycle

Polemicist is offline New Member

Second cycle

Hi everyone, I'm running my second cycle with a Ripped 250 blend. It has 80 mg test prop, 80 mg tren ace, and 90 mg drost prop. I'm currently pinning 1/2 ml every other day, or weekly 120 mg test prop, 120 mg tren ace, and 180 mg drost prop. I'm also using 250 mg of test e once per week.

My stats:
    190 pounds (natural max of about 205 in my life)
    6'-2"
    33 years old
    One perevious cycle of test e 500mg/week for 10 weeks.
    10 years of lifting, although I have never really been able to get huge - nor do I necessarily want that. On a side note: I was in a serious skiing accident two years ago with a major broken leg. Basically, while convalescing I wasted away and even got down to 175 pounds. So, in order to recover faster - I turned to aas last year!

Here is my question: I'm thinking of doubling my intake of this ripped 250 blend, either 1ml every other day, or 1/2 ml every day. After a week, I feel like the tren and drost has caused significant water weight loss and vascularity. The more the merrier right? Sides lasted just a few days, although I'm still sweating and maybe feel just a bit more "alpha" than with just test. No more insomnia though.

So, total weekly intake would be 240mg test, 240mg tren, and 280mg drost prop weekly. Plus, the test e, that seems reasonable, right?

I look forward to your comments.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    what's your bf%?

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i think u need to gain more naturally.
    u are really thin man, 190lbs is tiny. u should really focus on learning how to eat to grow, follow that with a great training and u should have no poroblem putting on 15-20lbs....

then hit ur cycle man..or by then u may not need one...

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    i think u need to gain more naturally.
    u are really thin man, 190lbs is tiny. u should really focus on learning how to eat to grow, follow that with a great training and u should have no poroblem putting on 15-20lbs....

then hit ur cycle man..or by then u may not need one...
    Agreed, plus that is a lot of different compounds for a second cycle. Some prop and masteron at 100mg/eod would have suffice for a second cycle IMO.

Thread Information