Gi812Many is offline Member

About to start my cycle....TEST E, TREN E and EQ

Well its about to go down....Got all my stuff in. Been a minute since my last cycle, 7 years. Know I will probably get slack for running the Tren after having taking that long of a break. I know some of you guys say let the Tren do the work, also heard from many people MUST RUN higher Test so, suppose its preference. I also know you guys are notorious on here for saying EQ is a waste of money but, I loved it. Im going to be cruising after my cycle so no need for PCT, do have Armidex on hand for bloat. Not worried about Gyno because I had it surgically removed 9 years ago. So heres my dosages for my return.

Week 1-12 500mgs Test E
    Week 1-12 300mgs Tren E
    Week 1-12 600mgs EQ

I am going to log everything, diet down to a science...Going to eat real clean, 7 meals a day. So you guys know, my stats are 30 years old, 6'3 200lbs 12% bf, been eating horrible for the past 4 months. Here we go......

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    gyno can still build off future cycles even though you'd had one removed before, if you're prone, do your adex @ .5mg eod from the start.

im currntly running tren a higher than my test, everything is physically operating, so i wouldnt buy into the 'test must be higher' senario. a synthetic amount of test at or above your natty level is sufficient.
    Last edited by dec11; 07-07-2011 at 01:15 PM.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    if ur on TRT, then why up ur test dose when u have tren ?

keep the same TRT test and run the tren. u naturally have more progesterone in ur body than test anyways, so the arguement of keep test higher than tren is a waste of $$

I was unaware that Gyno could come back!?? I had 2 surgeries to move all the tissue in both chests!??? Couldnt stand having those things! Thank you to both you guys for offering your suggestions. I am on TRT from my doctor, main reason is due to the fact that I travel internationally and I need to have a script to make it through customs. Also for the fact that I was one of the idiots who did not listen to anyone when I was young, really messed myself up (Endocrine system). Tell me if this is true, if you start seeing ED problems which I was only aware of this via this forum, just up the test? I will give it a shot with what you guys are saying, listen to my body and if I feel like I need to change something I will. As for the dosage of Tren , I was told to bump it up to 400mgs? Suggestions on that?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Looks good some of us run low test higher tren its all wat you like.As far as ED if you get it.I dont believe a higher dose of test helps.Didnt with me and Npp.Use a blue pill.Caber will be good to have on hand.

Actually I just read a really good post from Ronnie Rowland.....Reload/Deload (8 week cycle - 2 week cruise - 8 week cycle - 2 week cruise).....Going to give that a shot, no doubt. One question for you guys, how do you feel about using Tren that often? 8 week blast w/ all the compounds and then 2 week cruise with just Test and then 8 week blast w/ all the compounds on and on.

Donjuice is offline Junior Member
    Just at the end running the same cycle. Decided to drop the Eq at week 6. IMO I'd add the EQ from week 10-16 after dropping the Tren at week 10. Also do HCG all the way thru and of PCT. I've made some really good gains. I wrecked bench today best in 16 months.
    Be prepared to eat like a bull !!

Thread Information