Here is the info:
Age 37
Weight 210
Height 6'3"
BF 11%
Lifting seriously in the last 4 years but on /off since college (11yrs) total lifting.
I used to run 2 cycles of PH, 4 weeks of mdrol and 4 weeks of epi - different time period with pct, and ancillaries. I usually try to do my homework first before I jumped into any cycle.

I have been doing my research on aas and saw this board, never sign up; just lurking.
This is what I am thinking to run:
weeks 1-12 500mg Test E (split into 250mg Mon and Thurs)
weeks 1-4 20-40mg Dbol /day <-- not sure how much yet, might start with 20

pct:
weeks 14-17 40/20/20/20 nolva

above are the stuff that I already got on hand and can get more if need it. Now my question are:
- do I need cycle support for the 1st 4 weeks since dbol harsh on liver? (already have it)
- do I need to add clomid? (read different opinion on this) - thinking weeks 14-17 100/50/50/50 clomid
- do I need arimidex as well? (read different opinion on this as well) - might get it just in case
- is hcg needed? I read unless I run cycles often, I wouldnt need this. The most I could do is 2 cycle a year.

diet: really clean, currently on layne norton diet with 2800 cal/day. will go up to 4000 cal/day on this cycle

workout: 5 days/week.
I will run the cycle in september, I am just trying to get as much as info possible now

Thanks for the answer.