letsgetshredded is offline New Member

Trying to do what everbody else is trying to do get shredded!

Okay I appreciate you taking the time to read this post, just want to tell you about myself so you can understand what I've put my body through for workouts over the past years.

Ok, so I am currently at about 210 lbs 5'11". Over the past years I have put myself through alot of working out but still havent got to where I've wanted to be due to taking breaks / injuries. When out of shape my body will jump to about the 220lb mark, but almost immediately after I start working out and am doing cardio my body will go down to 205-210 range than thats where I have trouble losing after that.

I am looking for something that I could take to help get past that limit I would say my BF is in between the 20-25% range but like everybody else Id really like to be in the 10% area. In that area I feel I will be where I want to be.

Are there any suggestions that anybody can give or supplements I should try out. I just want to be as lean as possible as quick as possible.

Any steroid suggestions for somebody whos never taken them before? Im just looking for a boost! Look forward to hear from you I'll post a picture of what my body currently looks like as well
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trying to do what everbody else is trying to do get shredded!-fatbody.jpg  

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Its your diet. Steroids arent going to shred 10% bf off of you. Post your diet and ill bet anything that is the problem. Steriods arent a fix all

letsgetshredded is offline New Member
    I guess I need a good diet plan.

I try to just eat like chicken and rice, water a little bit of milk whole grain cereals, salad.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hit the diet section bro.They will hook you up.

Thread Information