Inquisitor is offline Associate Member

3 weeks after discontinuing Aromasin in my Test Cycle

I'm 3 weeks now after discontinuing the Aromasin that I started my Testosterone Enanthate cycle with, and I feel slightly better, but nothing like I should feel on a true Testosterone Cycle.

The prognosis was that I lowered my estrogen to nil and now I am supposed to be building it back up. I had gotten to the point of 90% loss of libido, loss of size, depression, sluggishness, and just plain lack of desire to do anything. Now, I am back to a good attitude, but don't have a raging libido while still pinning 500 mg/wk. I don't see the size gain that I should while pinning that much.

I guess my question is, should I expect myself to return to "cycle strength and size" ?? This is a bit confusing because I really think I'm getting off cycle if this is all I will get out of this. Unless things change soon, I think I'll get off of cycle and get a saliva test done for my hormone profile and see exactly what the heck is going on.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    how much masin did you take?
    are you sure of your test?

I took 25 mg tabs EOD. There were a couple of times where I forgot and went about 3 days without anything, but over my first 6-7 wks. I took twenty 25 mg tabs. And before you ask, it was because I read on here that someone took aromasin and ran a great cycle, so I thought it was something I should do. Well, I don't get gyno or hardly any sides. So, I really didn't need to be taking that crap. Probably wiped out my entire estrogen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor View Post
    I took 25 mg tabs EOD. There were a couple of times where I forgot and went about 3 days without anything, but over my first 6-7 wks. I took twenty 25 mg tabs. And before you ask, it was because I read on here that someone took aromasin and ran a great cycle, so I thought it was something I should do. Well, I don't get gyno or hardly any sides. So, I really didn't need to be taking that crap. Probably wiped out my entire estrogen.
    yeah, if you dont need it, why take it?

lc1213 is offline Associate Member
    Yea I ran liquidex in the beginning of my test e cycle (weeks 1-5) and was sluggish. Once I discontinued the liquidex, energy level returned. I was running it to be on the safe side cause I didn't know if I was gyno prone. Week 8 currently and feel more energized

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    U sure your test is legit?

Quote Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    U sure your test is legit?
    I was doing fine in the beginning. Kicked in during the fourth week and continued rolling until the 7th week. That's when I ran out of Aromasin and started feeling sluggish and almost depressed feeling. That's what confused the hell outta me. Seemed as though it was the lack of Aromasin that caused me to go down. But, I don't have any symptoms of high estrogen such as gyno, bloating, etc. So, I just contributed it to low estrogen. Really some confusing shit.

Blog Entries
    I was doing fine in the beginning. Kicked in during the fourth week and continued rolling until the 7th week. That's when I ran out of Aromasin and started feeling sluggish and almost depressed feeling. That's what confused the hell outta me. Seemed as though it was the lack of Aromasin that caused me to go down. But, I don't have any symptoms of high estrogen such as gyno, bloating, etc. So, I just contributed it to low estrogen. Really some confusing shit.
    gona be difficult to tell without blood work, i didnt feel much estro symptoms during my present cycle, had bloods done 2wks ago, my estro was x5 what it should be and ive noticed my strength waning over the last 2wks so im starting adex 2mro

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    I'm 3 weeks now after discontinuing the Aromasin that I started my Testosterone Enanthate cycle with, and I feel slightly better, but nothing like I should feel on a true Testosterone Cycle.

The prognosis was that I lowered my estrogen to nil and now I am supposed to be building it back up. I had gotten to the point of 90% loss of libido, loss of size, depression, sluggishness, and just plain lack of desire to do anything. Now, I am back to a good attitude, but don't have a raging libido while still pinning 500 mg/wk. I don't see the size gain that I should while pinning that much.

I guess my question is, should I expect myself to return to "cycle strength and size" ?? This is a bit confusing because I really think I'm getting off cycle if this is all I will get out of this. Unless things change soon, I think I'll get off of cycle and get a saliva test done for my hormone profile and see exactly what the heck is going on.
    Im not getting this... Why whould you take Aromasin and then stop? How do you know it was nil? Are you saying you had blood work done while on cycle and realized your estro was too low so you stopped half way into your cycle?

FYI - this is the only reason why I dont recommend Aromasin before l-dex on test cycles. Stuff is strong.
    Last edited by ACE5HIGH; 07-07-2011 at 10:11 PM.

Thread Information