Panamera is offline Junior Member

Short ester after long ester cycles.

I have been doing a lot of research into my next cycle. I am 27, 205, 10% body fat. My last cycle I did 500 mg test e for 10 weeks and managed to keep all but 5 pounds. My post cycle was very conventional, just typical nolva/clomid therapy. For my next cycle here is my plan:

Week 1-4 40 mg dbol Ed
    Week 1-10 200 mg deca e5d
    Week 1-12 250 mg test e5d
    Week 2-12 Adex .50 mg e3d
    Week 2-12 Hcg 250 iu e3d
    Week 14-18 nolva / clomid.

My question is this: rather than jump into post cycle 2 weeks after last test e injection, I have read guys having great success running 100 mg test prop e2d from the end of week 12 to 16 before post cycle. The logic being that the short ester allows the body to recover from the long ester more effectively as the long esters gradually diminish in blood concentration. post cycle therapy is more effective with short esters as test prop has a much shorter half life. Anavar or winny could also be used- what do you pros think?

Bump.

Have I actually stumped you guys?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    there are a few factors to consider, short esters contain a higher amount of testosterone than long esters. For example, 100mg of testosterone cypionate contains 69.1mg or so of testosterone while the same amount of propionate contains around 82mg if i remember correctly, so using the same amount of prop at the end of your cycle would actually increase your test level.

when was your last cycle?
    how much did you gain?
    what's your height?
    did you get bloodwork at anytime before?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sounds like you want to cruise.You are really to young unless you compete.Beacuse if you stay on for a long time.You may end up on trt.When you decide to come off.Not really a good choice.

Thread Information