mikegba is offline New Member

want to do first cycle

This is my first post so first off let me say hello!

Ok so I am looking for some honest addvice on this. My question is am I ready to do my first cycle? I have been lifting for 4 years now. I have made big gains in that time. Now I feel like I am on stand still naturally. So here are my stats.

6'0"
    192 lbs
    7% bf

Now 4 years ago I only weighed a crappy 140 lbs so I came along way naturlly. I am strong for my size! I have a 315 max bench and can press 225 for 20 reps. I know its not how much you lift but how you lift it so I don't need to be told that. I do have and understanding on how to work out propperly. My diet is good as well. I am just wanting to know if I should keep cranking naturally or hit my first cycle am I ready given my stats.? Thanks

Donjuice is offline Junior Member
    Hit a cycle.
    Proper Calorie/ Protein intake.
    Train intensely

Start IMO 12 week cycle
    Test 500 mg week
    Masteron 400 mg week
    HCG 500 mg thru the end of your PCT .

Hope all your PCT is on hand and enough for 6 weeks.

=

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ Not the best cycle for a first timer bro...

To the op, when doing a first cycle stick to one compound (that compound being testosterone ), we do this so that if we suffer any adverse side effects then we know the compound causing it. If you were to run more than one compound and suffered bad sides how would you know which compound was causing it??....

Test e/c at 300 to 500mgs per week split into 2 equal injections every 3.5 day would work well for a first cycle..

Hcg can be used during cycle but is optional and an ai should be on hand for erse. A standard pct would be more than enough....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ Just to add to this, imo hcg should never be run whilst on pct as it can be further suppressive..
    Do not ask me for a source check.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^^^Agreed

Donjuice is offline Junior Member
    Masteron would offset an adverse side to test thus my choice for running with 1st cycle . HCG continually keeps the testes dropping and producing test/sperm count which takes 7weeks to occur.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Matt has been around the block a few times and his suggestion is spot on, you will see very good results with this cycle with very little chance of sides and if you have any you will know just where they came from and what to do about them.

By the way to add to what Matt said, before you start your cycle read up on priming the body for a cycle and how to adjust your diet during a cycle as both will make huge changes in how much you gain while on cycle, also make sure that you can devote 8 hrs each night to sleeping as growth mainly occurs while resting. Results will generally depend on Sleep/Diet/Training/Steroids in that order.

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Test e/c at 300 to 500mgs per week split into 2 equal injections every 3.5 day would work well for a first cycle..

Hcg can be used during cycle but is optional and an ai should be on hand for erse. A standard pct would be more than enough....
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    ^^^ Just to add to this, imo hcg should never be run whilst on pct as it can be further suppressive..
    That

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Listen to Matt.The Man knows wat he is talking about.You have to excuse our newbies.Sometimes they get excited

Thread Information