manveer1 is offline Associate Member

Incredible USN anaobol 19 better than clomid?

Im pretty sure thats the name to it. It says it contains an ingrediant which is called fumagreek or something like that. I know the answer to this question is obviously not, but after cycle after having at most 1 boner per day for a week in 1st week of pct, as soon as i took 8 tablets of this stuff 4times-twice a day a day it was and still is absolutely crazy.Im taking this at the same time as clomid, but in the past when ever i take only clomid for PCT the results are never anything like the way Im feeling now. I get a boner as soon as i touch my gf or even think about her! and my erections last almost 2-3 times longer. Its crazy how much my libido has gone up.My best mate started takin this, and he is experiencing exactly same as me (he just done tren bombs and using nolva as PCT alongside). However a question i need to know is, is this suitable for PCT? Ive been told and read that this naturally increases testosterone , but im worried that it might not be suitable for PCT despite what I have read. Is it? And has Any1 else used this?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks to be tribulus. Good for you if it is working though I wouldn`t waste my money on it.

Ive always found trinulus auful and crap tho. any1 else?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    It's similar to a prohormone... Works for some others it doesn't so crap.

So roll the dice if it works great if not there is standard meds that pretty much always work

So this will shut me down? cuz your sayin its like a pro hormone. I hope your wrong cuz im meant to be in PCT stage and ive messed that up before because of suppliers so i really need to know

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manveer1 View Post
    Im pretty sure thats the name to it. It says it contains an ingrediant which is called fumagreek or something like that. I know the answer to this question is obviously not, but after cycle after having at most 1 boner per day for a week in 1st week of pct, as soon as i took 8 tablets of this stuff 4times-twice a day a day it was and still is absolutely crazy.Im taking this at the same time as clomid, but in the past when ever i take only clomid for PCT the results are never anything like the way Im feeling now. I get a boner as soon as i touch my gf or even think about her! and my erections last almost 2-3 times longer. Its crazy how much my libido has gone up.My best mate started takin this, and he is experiencing exactly same as me (he just done tren bombs and using nolva as PCT alongside). However a question i need to know is, is this suitable for PCT? Ive been told and read that this naturally increases testosterone, but im worried that it might not be suitable for PCT despite what I have read. Is it? And has Any1 else used this?
    complete shite, dont be silly man

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    So this will shut me down? cuz your sayin its like a pro hormone. I hope your wrong cuz im meant to be in PCT stage and ive messed that up before because of suppliers so i really need to know
    no saying that you have no idea what it will do. Some people it will be good others it wont. I was using prohormone in the sense that it depends on ur body. And its not a drug so who knows what it is. i could crap in a pill and sell it as a prohormone, or pct drug...

This product does not intend to prevent or cure any form of illness or disease, and should not replace any medication

^^from the website that sells it. Its not FDA regulated, clomid/tamox/tore are all regulated. so basically Clomid/tamox/tore work, as for that stuff... who the heck knows..

its funny how they say "USN's 19-Anabol Testo has shown to significally increase testosterone levels to the max. You will notice an immediate increase in lean muscle mass. Monster Top Pick" yet when u ask for the proof... there is none to be found.
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 07-10-2011 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    complete shite, dont be silly man
    What are you talking about "complete shite, dont be silly man" ive done about 6 cycles in the past, everytime use nolva clomid or hcg . All im saying is how my sex drive has increased by loads. Thats why i posted this to see if any1 has used it before because it might contain certain substances which just increase sex drive, not increase testosterone . Dont you dare say complete shite dont be silly man when you know absolutely nothing about the product, and by the looks of it it seems quite dodgy from what lemonade8 has said about it, which confirms what i first thought about it not being suitable for PCT

Blog Entries
    What are you talking about "complete shite, dont be silly man" ive done about 6 cycles in the past, everytime use nolva clomid or hcg. All im saying is how my sex drive has increased by loads. Thats why i posted this to see if any1 has used it before because it might contain certain substances which just increase sex drive, not increase testosterone. Dont you dare say complete shite dont be silly man when you know absolutely nothing about the product, and by the looks of it it seems quite dodgy from what lemonade8 has said about it, which confirms what i first thought about it not being suitable for PCT
    if you can buy it over the counter its a joke, pure hype mate. didnt mean to insult you.
    and fyi, ive been on this scene for 20yrs, i know every BS tactic by supp companies and wouldnt even bother wasting my time reading their crap never mind buying it
    Last edited by dec11; 07-11-2011 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    if you can buy it over the counter its a joke, pure hype mate. didnt mean to insult you.
    and fyi, ive been on this scene for 20yrs, i know every BS tactic by supp companies and wouldnt even bother wasting my time reading their crap never mind buying it
    lol its alright dnt worry about it. Hmmm yeah , but ive never responded to something like i have this. Normally after cycles i suffer badly with erections, its mad this time. Just hope it aint a pro hormone which would fuk my whole pct up lol

Blog Entries
    lol its alright dnt worry about it. Hmmm yeah , but ive never responded to something like i have this. Normally after cycles i suffer badly with erections, its mad this time. Just hope it aint a pro hormone which would fuk my whole pct up lol
    just my comic irish bluntness lol.
    hows your pct look and what cycle did you run?

lolll. I did a 2 week tren bomb aka sd matrix cycle. PCT. 1st day clomid did 150, second day 100, thrid day 50. Now will be on 50 mg till week 5 where i will lower it to 25mg a day. Btw this is the first time ive tried tapering down with clomid by starting really high, and for first few days i was an emotianal wreck lol. I was almost in tears that a couple of my cousins had gone on holiday :S !!! never had any problems with 50mg ever though. ALong with clomid, i been taking ZMA mainly at beginning not as much now, and this usn stuff too.

Blog Entries
    i havent any pro-hormone experience at all mate, wouldnt know how much they shut one down

Thread Information