rushan_7 is offline New Member

Please can Someone Answer My Question

Hi I'm New to this forum and I am planning to take Mass Stack Steroids from the ************ website, the mass stack covers the following:

1.Deca 200
    2.D-anabol 25
    3.Tren 75
    4.Test-600x

I am 19 Years old and have been Strugling to gain weight mainly and also muscle, if I was to be as honest with you as possible I would say I am only planning to take the Mass Stack to simply gain little weight and muscle thats it. I am not planning to be Massive/Huge or anything just be quite big if that makes sense. I have been trying to gain weight by natually eating good food, due to fast metabolism I find it very difficult to gain weight.

I just need some honest advice from experience steroid users in terms of is ok to use steroids at 19 (as ive heard people that have used steroid younger than me on here and have been fine) and also would I need to train (gym) aswell, again I must stress that I am not looking to get MASSIVE but am looking to gain quite abit of weight and fair amount of muscle

Thank you for you're time and Please Comment below.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    troll?

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    You are too young. At 19 you will screw up your endo system, probably for life. The guys who got away with doing it that young either got very lucky, had fake gear, or just aren't aware yet of the damage they did. Think of it this way. Your body is at the stage where it is trying to calibrate how much test to produce for the rest of your life. The human body is naturally lazy (or efficient). If you flood it with exogenous test during this stage of your life, it will assume it is producing too much. You could end up living with the consequences for the rest of your life.
    Also, that is a TERRIBLE first cycle (I'm not trying to be harsh, just emphatic). You are not ready in terms of age, training, diet, or knowledge to start AAS.
    If you are determined to get bigger, go to the diet section and study up. You will be able to put on size.
    The other alternative, for a skinny guy, is learn to play guitar. I guarantee you will get more girls than every big, ripped gym rat in town.

Good luck, and welcome to the board.

cheezy12 is offline Junior Member
    NO, it is not safe at only 19! there are many threads about this. there are some that have used younger and are fine, now. i wanted to at 22 but waited till I was 26. you need to work on your diet if you wanna gain weight. And FYI thats a pretty heavy cycle for a newbie. Judging by what you are saying now you need to do alot more research. Sreriods are not the key, diet and exercise are. SO you answer is NO!

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    I have a hard time believing hes not trolling. However, if this is real than dont run this cycle. Dont run any cycle, its a really bad idea.

rushan_7 is offline New Member
    ok thanks guys, can someone recommend me a good protein shake to have to gain weight and muscle?
    Thank you in Advance.

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    1.5 cups oats blended to powder, 4 scoops weigh protein powder, 2 tbs natty peanut butter, 2 cups egg whites, 1 banana, 1 tray ice cubes. makes 2 shakes.

pstacks is offline Associate Member
    Looks like he's talking about all the orals from the banner above...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by pheenyx1 View Post
    1.5 cups oats blended to powder, 4 scoops weigh protein powder, 2 tbs natty peanut butter, 2 cups egg whites, 1 banana, 1 tray ice cubes. makes 2 shakes.

yep, there ya go

and for a post workout you can put fruit in it to create a mild insulin spike..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

nguadagno is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pheenyx1 View Post
    are those egg whites cooked or raw?

Thread Information