esc0bar is offline New Member

First cycle problems..

Hello!

I started my Test E cycle 3 weeks ago at 500mg per week. I inject in the delts with 23g 1 inch needles following the guide on spot inject.

On my first injections on each arm, it went well, had redness on half the shoulder and maybe an inch down my arm, didnt really bother me and people told me not to worry about it. Went away in 2-3days.

On my second injections I had the same redness but maybe 2-3 inches down my arm and on half the shoulder, some swelling too. The redness was moving slowly down the arm before disappearing after 3 days. Was stressed, still was told not to worry too much about it.

On my last injection, my whole upper arm and half my shoulder were red, redness still moving around the arm and the whole upper arm is swollen, i don't really see the muscles as much as usual and it's itchy. Been 3 days, the redness seems to be slowly going away.

What I'm really worried about is it seems to get worse with every injection, I really don't know what it is. Talked to a few friends which have not seen anything like that either. Anyone had something similar? any suggestions will be appreciated. :/

Thank you.

borkach is offline Junior Member
    maybe its an allergic reaction??? im really not sure man

ridedivefx is offline Associate Member
    Do you cycle your sites? there are more nerves in the area and maybe you r hitting them while pinning. I would try other areas. I personally do quads, big muscles lesser nerves and the prick is just skin deep and painless after. Remember to massage the area after pinning...

I am assuming your injecting practice is sterile...

I cycle between delts, havent tried other spots yet, massage the area after and I'm taking all care when injecting to make sure it's sterile.

I thought it could be an allergy to the oil too, kinda hard to tell. I'll try switching lab and see if it helps any.

stpete is offline Banned
    Doesn't sound good and i'd stop usage if it were me. But maybe you can try to hit glutes once and see what happens. Can you go to your source?

My source is a good friend, he's currently using the same stuff I'm using with no problems, we might try switching vials for one injection and see the results. He will also ask about it to the guy "above" him and get back to me.

I'm wondering, would it be very bad for my cycle if I miss tomorow's injection and wait for stuff from a different lab on friday? Should I double dose on friday in that case?

stpete is offline Banned
    You can wait til friday and no need to double up.

Just updating ya'll and maybe helping someone with the same problem down the road.. I switched labs today and did my shot this afternoon, my shoulder is perfect, not hurting at all, not red at all!

It was most likely an allergy to the oil, I'll know for sure once my buddy finishes up my vial. I'm good to go now!

Thanks all for the advice.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Sounds to me its the product your using.....Dirty

Thread Information