razorback74 is offline New Member

Ok getting ready to start a cycle of D-bol

Ok, i know most will say d-bol is a waste of time without any test,ect. I have read and seen some people have great success with the solo run if everything is in order.

Few Questions:::

1) I have 10mg 100 d-bol pills i was going to run it for one month, i saw most running it for 6 weeks. Could i start out by 20mg a day and work my way up to 30mg near the end of the 6 week cycle?

2) I do have cycle support, should this be taking with the d-bol or will it effect any gains?

3) I was reading the PCT is really required since the dose of d-bol is so low and the period of time of use, and some say different. Is it really required?

4) I'm unable to obtain PCT IE: nolva do to the site i use to be referred to is no longer active or something the site is down thats all i know.
    I did research a few sites and wanted to make sure there legit. I'm not going to post them here, because not sure if i'm allowed to and do to competitor.

Thanks for your time.

And please don't be harsh on me on the d-bol solo...lol..

Sulixe is offline Banned
    Yes PCT is required, dbol is strong.

get it from ar-r .com , cheap and reliable pct stuff

why no test base with the dbol? You're gonna bloat and then lose all gains.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback74 View Post
    Ok, i know most will say d-bol is a waste of time without any test,ect. I have read and seen some people have great success with the solo run if everything is in order.

Few Questions:::

1) I have 10mg 100 d-bol pills i was going to run it for one month, i saw most running it for 6 weeks. Could i start out by 20mg a day and work my way up to 30mg near the end of the 6 week cycle?

2) I do have cycle support, should this be taking with the d-bol or will it effect any gains?

3) I was reading the PCT is really required since the dose of d-bol is so low and the period of time of use, and some say different. Is it really required?

4) I'm unable to obtain PCT IE: nolva do to the site i use to be referred to is no longer active or something the site is down thats all i know.
    I did research a few sites and wanted to make sure there legit. I'm not going to post them here, because not sure if i'm allowed to and do to competitor.

Thanks for your time.

And please don't be harsh on me on the d-bol solo...lol..
    I'd at least do 30 mg and work up to 50 mg....Also, if you know most people would say run it with test (Like I would say also), why don't you? If you're willing to do steroids why not do it correctly and maximize the benefits...I say if you're going to do it, throw in test you'll be much happier

Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    I'd at least do 30 mg and work up to 50 mg....Also, if you know most people would say run it with test (Like I would say also), why don't you? If you're willing to do steroids why not do it correctly and maximize the benefits...I say if you're going to do it, throw in test you'll be much happier
    The thing is that I do not have a source to obtain the test. I do know the running test will maximize the gains, and yes i will be happier!

I also found a source searching theses forums for the NOLVA, will 50mL 20mg/mL be enough for the PCT after the d-bol solo and or d-bol with test cycle?
    Last edited by razorback74; 07-10-2011 at 08:30 AM.

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    The thing is that I do not have a source to obtain the test.
    Then wait until you do.

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member
    I can believe im saying this, but i agree with the canadien, eh.

Dont half ass juice, thats how people take supplements and say "they dont work" or "its bullshit" , if you're into pissing away money then i suggest running 60mg dbol 5 weeks alone, if u wanna see nice results do what i did and stack it with 250mg of Cypionate twice a week for 8-10 weeks along with it

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Doc View Post

Dont half ass juice, thats how people take supplements and say "they dont work" or "its bullshit" , if you're into pissing away money then i suggest running 60mg dbol 5 weeks alone, if u wanna see nice results do what i did and stack it with 250mg of Cypionate twice a week for 8-10 weeks along with it

darn, i only have 10mg 100 pills that's roughly 3 pills a day for 4 weeks.. I only can work with what i have. My buddy had about 500 pills and i got 100 of them. I don't have the source to obtain the test other wise i would do it correctly.

And i like what you said.."don't half ass juice" made me laugh! and i understand what you mean how people say it don't work. Me on the other hand would say Damn i should of waited for the test! lol
    Last edited by razorback74; 07-10-2011 at 09:19 AM.

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member
    i understand what you mean how people say it don't work. Me on the other hand would say Damn i should of waited for the test!
    well then take your advice and wait for the test, dont get impatient, thats how horror stories are made... dont be a statistic, do it right and save time money and effort... and your gf will appreciate the extra test. I assume youre young but put it into a lifetime perspective, its only a bit of waiting. use this time to try to make connections around your area or gym, just go to the abnormally large/vascular section of the gym, we'll be the ones doing deadlifts

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    You forgot the "T" genius.

well then take your advice and wait for the test, dont get impatient, thats how horror stories are made... dont be a statistic, do it right and save time money and effort... and your gf will appreciate the extra test.
    And while I can't believe that I am agreeing with an American either, like we said- just WAIT!

I'll try to wait as long as i can. trying to find a source. i did find one source my buddy told me not sure how it is. He's getting a little big but not as big as you would on it. Not sure if he's lifting big or eating big either. I only see him every few months or so. That being said not sure if he has bunk stuff or the real deal.

Waiting sux you know, but the out come will be better i can see that by the post responses. I've been waiting for 5 months already how much longer can i wait?...lol

Sulixe is offline Banned
    I'll try to wait as long as i can. trying to find a source. i did find one source my buddy told me not sure how it is. He's getting a little big but not as big as you would on it. Not sure if he's lifting big or eating big either. I only see him every few months or so. That being said not sure if he has bunk stuff or the real deal.

Waiting sux you know, but the out come will be better i can see that by the post responses. I've been waiting for 5 months already how much longer can i wait?...lol
    dude, just get friendly with a huge guy at your gym, he will sure as hell be able to either get you some, or get you a guy who can.

ok, thanks all for the help and pointing me in the right directions.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Agree with that said, really you'd just be wasting your time and money on the d-bol... Its no fun waving bye bye to all the gains and strength soon as your finish your 4 weeks...

calstate23 is offline Banned
    darn, i only have 10mg 100 pills that's roughly 3 pills a day for 4 weeks.. I only can work with what i have. My buddy had about 500 pills and i got 100 of them. I don't have the source to obtain the test other wise i would do it correctly.

And i like what you said.."don't half ass juice" made me laugh! and i understand what you mean how people say it don't work. Me on the other hand would say Damn i should of waited for the test! lol
    Yeah man, definitely wait...I mean, you don't even have enough to just do your d-bol cycle alone (Which is already not the best idea). Wait until you can get more d-bol and also hold out and wait to get some test

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    and dont believe anyone hitting u up now in PM as a source.
    report that shit, people see the fishing....

be smart..

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    and dont believe anyone hitting u up now in PM as a source.
    report that shit, people see the fishing....

be smart..
    true, i'm looking into the site my buddy told me about. So far i found good reviews on it..less negatives. Hope its the real deal, i'm going for it..wish me luck!

Thread Information