hightower17 is offline New Member

test e 500mg/12 week cycle need advice

hi, im 22 years old, 6'2 195lbs, 14% body fat. Ive played baseball my whole life and still playing, so therefor I've been lifting since I was a freshman in h.s.(15).

I've been reading up on forums about test users frontloading there cycle and it seems it would be beneficial to me as i would like to feel and see results sooner. And i obviously understand that by doing this my cycle would be shortend which would be beneficial to my body as well.

This is my first cycle, here's how it looks

test e 1-12 weeks 500mg/week.250x2 mon/thurs
    will run nolvadex and HCG for PCT.

How would i properly frontload test e? and by which week should it start kicking in by when i front load? based on my stats and age how much weight should i gain? thanks. advice would be greatly appreciated

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Have u considered ur age in your research?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You are to young to be cycling.AAS can do serious harm to your endo system.Read the young and aas.

yes i have. i have been waiting patiently for a while now and i am obviously going into this cycle in tip top shape

Thanks for the advice but i have everything on hand already and ready to go. I appreciate the lookout. Just looking for some advice on my cycle

sublyminal is offline New Member
    You're 22 years old and your bf% is relatively high for an aas. You will gain 2-3 lbs per week for 6 weeks, then maybe 1 each week after that. Most of the weight will be water weight. You should start off half the normal dose in week one, and end with 1/2 the dose in your last week. Make sure you run your PCT for at least 2-3 weeks, most will say 4. My guess is you'll end up at 211lbs in week 7/8, and your bf% will actually drop to about 10 if you work hard enough. Once you lose the water, you'll walk around at about 203lbs. Make sure you add some deca to your 2nd cycle, but make that cycle happen when you're at least 25/26 y/o....unless you have a baseball career, then I say go for it and make your money. You will not make it in the big leagues if you're not on somethig....period. Good luck, and like these guys are telling you-you're too young, so if you're gonna do it, do it smart...

binsser is offline Senior Member
    good fckin advice bud ^^^^^ hate people that just talk bollock that is answers people look for good job bra!

thanks for the help! I'm planning on eating 4000-5000 calories a day, just trying to be a solid 210-215. looking foward to this cycle.

kwabby6 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ericrod70 View Post
    hi, im 22 years old, 6'2 195lbs, 14% body fat. Ive played baseball my whole life and still playing, so therefor I've been lifting since I was a freshman in h.s.(15).

I've been reading up on forums about test users frontloading there cycle and it seems it would be beneficial to me as i would like to feel and see results sooner. And i obviously understand that by doing this my cycle would be shortend which would be beneficial to my body as well.

This is my first cycle, here's how it looks

test e 1-12 weeks 500mg/week.250x2 mon/thurs
    will run nolvadex and HCG for PCT.

How would i properly frontload test e? and by which week should it start kicking in by when i front load? based on my stats and age how much weight should i gain? thanks. advice would be greatly appreciated
    I would say your cycle looks pretty standard but as alot of people say HCG is supressive to your HPTA so you definitely wanna run that ON cycle as supposed to after because it will only continue to suppress you. I'd also try and hit the 200 lb mark before you cycle and try and drop the BF% slightly before you jump on. Im literally about the same stats as you (around the same age as well) but i plan on dropping my BF to atleast 10 and hitting around 205 before I start cycling. Also trying to gather as much info as I can before I start.

4-5000caloriesthats alot of clean food bud im on about 3200 completely clean 7meals and there isnt enough hours in a day lolol

anything on frontloading test e for the first week at 1000mg?

yeah i did to be honest but it was sort of by mistake i got to the end of my first shot and the end popped off and i wasted a tiny bit so i thought stuff that and done another one so i did 1000 on my first week still took me to week 6 to see anything, im at week 8 now and the differance is easyerly seeable but the wierd thing is ive only gained about 8 pound i think my bodys doing the swapping the fat for muscle at the same rate thing,so i do look alot better but havent put on much really from what people where saying you can add 20 pound easy isnt the case for me at the moment i think this cycle might have been abit weak for me as my first cycle was a heavy test/tren mix ill have to just wait and see!

yea thats a heavy first cycle.. I started my cycle last monday and i did 900mg last week and im repeating the same dosage this week. weeks 3-10 will be 500mg a week. Im also hoping to lose alot of body fat as well. Jw when did u start feeling the test in your first cycle, its day 10 and i havnt really noticed much of a difference yet.

day 10 lolol im on test- e now and it does get you ya abit because it takes an average of 6 weeks to get see gains and its quite slow but after week 6 it just sort of hits you, cant really say when it hit me on my first cycle because i was 6 years younger then what people recommend on here and i was doing 500mg of sust a week and 2ml of tren a week which was a fckin lot lolol so just keep doing what your supose to and dont up it any more youll be happy at the end dont go down my route bud i crashed harder than a car into a brick wall and i never knew what it was until i found this site 3 years ago hope this helps bud!!

Thread Information