Okstate is offline New Member

First Cycle-beginner

Hello mates,

I'm going to start using steroids to help my body build and I need some advice and overall help getting started.
    I am 20 years old I've stopped growing and I know from xrays and the growth plates are closed. I'm athletic but my body type is skinny. My body fat is 4% I just need to gain weight. I've lifted seriously before and I love it. My big three lift maxes are Bench 205 lbs, Squat 415lbs, Deadlift ?. I weigh 172lbs and I'm 6'2.
    Basically what I'm asking is a first cycle and someones workout regimen.

Thanks,

T

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome!

Are you serious? 4% BF?

And you have to know that 20 is WAY WAY TOO EARLY for a cycle~

Please hang and read and re-think your plan.

Come on over to the Diet Question forum to learn to eat so you get the body you want!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Thank you!

Yes, 4% I am very very active and am running miles a day and working out constantly and eating healthy. I am mature at age 20 that's what doctors have told me. I would love the help if anyone is willing to give it on starting.

Thanks,

T

pheenyx1 is offline Associate Member
    It has nothing to do w/ being mature or imature. Your endocrin system has not finished developing. If you flood your body with exogenous test you could seriously **** yourself up. Also, if your bf is at 4% you are dangerously low. I'm guessing that is not an accurate measurement. Get over in the diet section and post your diet. Read all the threads about bulking. Get your diet dialed in. You will get the gains you want from that.

Quote Originally Posted by pheenyx1 View Post
    It has nothing to do w/ being mature or imature. Your endocrin system has not finished developing. If you flood your body with exogenous test you could seriously **** yourself up. Also, if your bf is at 4% you are dangerously low. I'm guessing that is not an accurate measurement. Get over in the diet section and post your diet. Read all the threads about bulking. Get your diet dialed in. You will get the gains you want from that.
    I have a nutrionist at my fraternity house and the measure has been done electronically and with clamps. He told me 2% for my height and weight is low. But I'm fine with 4%. Thank you for the advice. The reason why I want to use them is because no matter how much I workout and how much I consume I do not gain my metabolism is off the charts.
    So how do I go about gaining if I cannot gain through eating correct high in protein and just overall good eating habits? Any workouts that someone would suggest?

Thank you very much,

T

borkach is offline Junior Member
    buddy, im 19 and i lift more than you, ive been working out only for 2 years!!!! get your diet in check! there is no need for steroids at this point! my metabolism is fkcn supreme! i got on a sick diet, now started gaining weight! go to diet section and read it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by borkach View Post
    buddy, im 19 and i lift more than you, ive been working out only for 2 years!!!! get your diet in check! there is no need for steroids at this point! my metabolism is fkcn supreme! i got on a sick diet, now started gaining weight! go to diet section and read it!!!
    There's no question that I'm weak. I have no upper body strength or mass. I'm a taller thinner person than most and I just cannot gain weight. I can give you calorie amounts and all. But again I am also looking for a workout more upper body heavy workout. So anyone have any workout regimens they would like to suggest for me? When I was working out in highschool twice a day mixed workouts the most I ever benched was 250 and I could squat around 535 lbs but that was during offseason football and I lived in the gym. I'm looking for a help to get bigger. So thank you guys for the advice given.

Any ideas..

Cheers,

T

werms is offline Associate Member
    I would love to see a video of you squatting 415 at 4% BF and 172lbs

Golden Rhino is offline New Member
    I was thinking the same thing hard to imagine................

Braveone is offline Junior Member
    STOP RUNNING! Stop doing anything that burns excess calories. Since at your weight I doubt you're really getting any excess calories. Heavy basic compound exercises only, no cable junk.

fosh is offline New Member
    SI'm 23 6ft 5in 183 pound 12%bf I jumped on the steroids n after 6weeks I gained about 2 pound I knew it was my diet so I jacked in the roids n got together a 4500 calorie a day diet and iv gained more in 6weeks with a good deit than I did with the roid! Eat every 2 to 3 hours lots of carbs n good fats get some protien in there too n just train 3 times a week squats deadlifts n bench n loads of sleep

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hit the diet section.You need to learn how to eat.AAS isnt the answer.You may put on weight but you wont keep it.Plus at your age aas can mess up your endo system.ED isnt no fun for a kid in his 20s.

I have a diet that is basically the same as a weight gaining diet in the Diet Section. I will cut my running back to three times a week surely like you guys said I won't burn my extra calories off. But thank all of you for your help and advice even the negative pointless two.
    I'll come back in a few weeks to check in.
    Cheers,

T

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Okstate View Post
    I have a diet that is basically the same as a weight gaining diet in the Diet Section. I will cut my running back to three times a week surely like you guys said I won't burn my extra calories off. But thank all of you for your help and advice even the negative pointless two.
    I'll come back in a few weeks to check in.
    Cheers,

T
    why dose every young kid say this. The advice you got was not negative or useless. You are not 4% bf. Post a picture if your 4% bf i'd buy you your first cycle. just cause you didnt get the advice you wanted to hear doesnt mean it was negative, You got the truth. You dont even have a workout as you say and you are very skinny. Steriods are not magic they can fix that. You have stuff to fix first before you need steroids .

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Their parents never told them no.They dont know how to handle it.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Their parents never told them no.They dont know how to handle it.
    I was specifically talking about the people just arguing about me squatting 415 that is real. I took the rest of yalls advice. Diet and running too much is the key. I will wait on using aas until I'm older and my endocrine system is done developing as you said.

Thanks for your time guys,
    Cheers.

T

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Okstate View Post
    I was specifically talking about the people just arguing about me squatting 415 that is real. I took the rest of yalls advice. Diet and running too much is the key. I will wait on using aas until I'm older and my endocrine system is done developing as you said.

Thanks for your time guys,
    Cheers.

T
    smart decision. Go to the diet section on here. There is alot of good information

Thread Information