yes sir is offline New Member

nolva for fighters?

hey guys....to keep it short i am a fighter and have heard from a couple of guys at my gym that they have used nolvadex while in a training camp. one guy in particular was advocating it by saying that you get a slight test spike whilst blocking out most estro which gives you good aggression and motivation and you wont put on any weight which makes it perfect for fighters who have to cut.
    i wanted to investigate it further to see if it would be worth while taking it as im fighting in 7 weeks and thinking of using it to get through the long hours of training after humping my bullshit job....

has anyone heard this being done before or had any personal experience with it? any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    cheers.... sir.
    Last edited by yes sir; 07-13-2011 at 06:41 AM.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I've heard of people doing it but don't know anyone personally.
    For fighters I'd say nothing tops halo for aggression

choker28 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yes sir View Post
    hey guys....to keep it short i am a fighter and have heard from a couple of guys at my gym that they have used nolvadex while in a training camp. one guy in particular was advocating it by saying that you get a slight test spike whilst blocking out most estro which gives you good aggression and motivation and you wont put on any weight which makes it perfect for fighters who have to cut.
    i wanted to investigate it further to see if it would be worth while taking it as im fighting in 7 weeks and thinking of using it to get through the long hours of training after humping my bullshit job....

has anyone heard this being done before or had any personal experience with it? any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    cheers.... sir.
    personally speaking, i think if your a fighter,you shouldn't need any drugs for aggression it should be in you,i have competed in amateur western and kick boxing and MMA and Bjj comps right up until the age of 40 and have never took anything.i wouldn't feel like i had won with help.
    its only now at the age of 45 i have turned to steroids and that is only to help with my joints so i can still get on the mats

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I doubt a moderate test boost will make any impact on your performance.

Thread Information