Wiborg is offline New Member

How do I feel after steroids?

I've been trying to do some research. It's easy to come by information regarding the different substances, however I am very inexperienced when it comes to steroids . I'm curious.

How do you feel after taking steroids?

And how do they in fact affect your body? What makes you get muscle mass so much faster?

I do realise this question must have been asked before, and I'm sorry for that.

Best wishes from Sweden, I appreciate your help

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Start reading my friend, the search tool is king.

Got any links you'd recommend? I've been searching a lot.

borkach is offline Junior Member
    read anabolics (latest edition 10 or 9) and read the forum stickers, that should help to start off

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll feel like a cyborg.

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member
    lol. start reading the steroid profiles from the non forum website and it'll explain one by one what each of their functions are and what they were originally used for (for the most part)

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiborg View Post
    I've been trying to do some research. It's easy to come by information regarding the different substances, however I am very inexperienced when it comes to steroids . I'm curious.

How do you feel after taking steroids?

And how do they in fact affect your body? What makes you get muscle mass so much faster?

I do realise this question must have been asked before, and I'm sorry for that.

Best wishes from Sweden, I appreciate your help

LOL @ Sweden

BRB arresting anyone who looks like they are using anabolics and forcing a urine test to prove there hunch

What kind of a sick country treats heroin users with more respect than those looking to improve there performance

tallguy21 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    LOL @ Sweden

BRB arresting anyone who looks like they are using anabolics and forcing a urine test to prove there hunch

What kind of a sick country treats heroin users with more respect than those looking to improve there performance
    ^^^if there was a like button for that last comment I would use it lol....I agree w/this statement 100%

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member

27300man is offline Associate Member
    most the info is on the steroid profile page bro. But to sum up test, it speeds up protein synthesis, gives you strength, and changes muscle fibers.

Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    LOL @ Sweden

Sweden has systems you wouldn't believe. However in Sweden you are allowed to refuse anything you wish to. Arrest, paying the cashier. Anything.

For the police to take you in they need proper reasons. Simply a thought isn't enough. Although sometimes I wish it was as some people are obviously up to no good.
    Yet the government can't take them in because of the system /ontopic again!

Appreciate the responses. The sum this all up in a final row of questions.

When should one start taking steroids ? Could you technically be too unfit to take steroids?

Thanks a bunch for the help! if you're curious about Sweden, drop a PM and I'll share my knowledge as best as I can!

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Come on, you can Google must of these Qs.

Venomous is offline New Member
    I feel depressed....for all the scrawny guys...lol

I'm hardly scrawny, not in my eyes. I bench 270 lbs. Might not be a feat for you, but for me it is!

A Q&A forum is for asking questions though? isn't it?

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Your "very experienced" but asking how do you feel afterwards???...am i missing something?

And to 27300man, what do you mean "it changes muscle fibers"...lol.

Anyhow, OP, im assuming youve never cycled before. I dont know your body stats but in most things in life it generally foretold that experience is the best way to learn. When it comes to anabolic steroids , this does not hold true. Knowledge and research first. Sometimes people only get one chance before causing permanent damage to your body. Its extremely important that you do your own research because you cant ever have enough of it when it comes to steroids. The human body is very complex and difficult to fully understand. Ive been in doing this for years and ALWAYS learn something new EVERYDAY. Like i said, some people get one chance. Make sure youre not one of them.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by borkach View Post
    read anabolics (latest edition 10 or 9) and read the forum stickers, that should help to start off
    or better off, dont.

this forum is where you want 2 be

Thread Information