jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life

Letro vs Armidex? First cycle

I will be starting my first inj cycle soon..

28yrs 5'8" 160 9%bf small frame, decent build, cut
    Have been working out regularly for 9 yrs, seriously over 1 yr, diet is dialed in
    I will be running test prop 350mg/wk for 12 weeks

I plan on running Nolva/Clomid at 40/20/20/20 n 100/50/50/50 for PCT

After countless research and reading I have come to the conclusion that an AI is optional but not necessary for wks 1-12, however I think I will use one just to be safe as I'm not sure how my body will deal with the estrogen.

Now the question is, Would I be better off using Armidex or Letro? They are approx the same price and easily obtainable. The letro should block more estrogen and would be best for reversing gyno IF it were to show. Armidex seems to be the norm from my research, but if i can get a more effective AI that can also double as a reversal in extreme circumstances, that makes more sense to me.

I have read that Armidex will prevent, but not reverse gyno, and have seen people on here say they have shown signs of gyno even after using Armidex, which seems weird.

Would it be better to just go ahead and use the Letro throughout? I have seen some people say it blocks too much estrogen and estrogen in small amounts can be beneficial and would prefer to not have to buy both AI's

Thoughts?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would not use letro. unless all other options didnt work first. Letro for preventive measures is way over kill

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I would run a third option which would be Aromasin ...

Letro my kill all estrogen whilst armidex can cause that nasty rebound...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    thanks for the feedback... Aromasin looks like a good way to go, but considerably more expensive as I have a friend with A-dex... The rebound does worry me a little.. I have read you can taper down with A-dex which will reduce rebound? Not sure if this is true And if i were to taper, would I start to taper in beg of PCT?
    I'm probably overthinking my AI, but man boobs are my biggest concern with the cycle
    Last edited by jasc; 07-16-2011 at 02:21 PM.

Thread Information