I will be starting my first inj cycle soon..

28yrs 5'8" 160 9%bf small frame, decent build, cut
Have been working out regularly for 9 yrs, seriously over 1 yr, diet is dialed in
I will be running test prop 350mg/wk for 12 weeks

I plan on running Nolva/Clomid at 40/20/20/20 n 100/50/50/50 for PCT

After countless research and reading I have come to the conclusion that an AI is optional but not necessary for wks 1-12, however I think I will use one just to be safe as I'm not sure how my body will deal with the estrogen.

Now the question is, Would I be better off using Armidex or Letro? They are approx the same price and easily obtainable. The letro should block more estrogen and would be best for reversing gyno IF it were to show. Armidex seems to be the norm from my research, but if i can get a more effective AI that can also double as a reversal in extreme circumstances, that makes more sense to me.

I have read that Armidex will prevent, but not reverse gyno, and have seen people on here say they have shown signs of gyno even after using Armidex, which seems weird.

Would it be better to just go ahead and use the Letro throughout? I have seen some people say it blocks too much estrogen and estrogen in small amounts can be beneficial and would prefer to not have to buy both AI's

Thoughts?