realultimatepower is offline New Member

m1t didnt do pct how screwed am i?

hey guys i'm new here i hope someone can please help me out. a little info im 195 lbs 6'2" 21 years old and ive been lifting for 7 months now without missing a day. 4 months ago i had a dream where i was at the gym and someone sold me m1t. i literally knew nothing about steroids but he told me to do them 2 weeks on 2 weeks off at 10mg a day and now i have completed four cycles. i dont have a computer at home so i just found out about pct (nolvadex in en route right now.) basically my question is how screwed am i from not running any pct? have i probably lost most of my gains? (my curl did go from 35-60lbs n bench went from like <135 to 190)

i have heard a few people mentioning you may not need pct with low doses but cant find anything on it, is there anything to that? (not that i will go without pct again though). have also heard of people saying no pct can **** your hormones for life, should i be worried? my balls did shrink but grew back after about 5 or 6 days.

nothing can be done now and i'll always pct from now on just wanting info about the damage i have done to myself.

HectorValentino is offline New Member
    O boy you should not even be doing steroids . You have no knowledge on steriods working out or a good diet specially if your talking about curling stay of the roids until you train naturally for a couple years and learn your body.

sxxen is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorValentino View Post
    O boy you should not even be doing steroids . You have no knowledge on steriods working out or a good diet specially if your talking about curling stay of the roids until you train naturally for a couple years and learn your body.
    I'm not trying to be an asshole, but since you come off sounding so smart and you're knowledge on steroids is so great, why don't you help the guy answer his question instead of chastising him? I'm not saying you can't tell him that he's too young or hasn't done enough research, but I think it's more important to answer his question first especially if you have the experience/knowledge.

I'm not going to answer his question because I don't have the knowledge or experience other than to say what I would assume from reading.

HectorValentino is offline New Member
    well my friend as you can see i am a new member aswell and my knowledge is very limited. However it is obvious this guy just started to take some random drug with no knowledge or research done. He does not know nothing about working out except benchpress and curling in the squat rack Myself i am not ready forsteriods and was directed to the diet section by a friend and have gained 40pounds in the last 3years just by following the bulking tips I would suggest realultimatepower to do the same instead of looking for a magic pill until he is ready

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    You'll come round,

it's just gonna take a lot longer about 1-4 months

Sucks to be you!

j/k

good luck with your natural testosterone goals for 2011

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    the only way to know how screwed up you are is with bloodwork. I would follow normal nolva pct and see how you are doing after

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by realultimatepower View Post
    hey guys i'm new here i hope someone can please help me out. a little info im 195 lbs 6'2" 21 years old and ive been lifting for 7 months now without missing a day. 4 months ago i had a dream where i was at the gym and someone sold me m1t. i literally knew nothing about steroids but he told me to do them 2 weeks on 2 weeks off at 10mg a day and now i have completed four cycles. i dont have a computer at home so i just found out about pct (nolvadex in en route right now.) basically my question is how screwed am i from not running any pct? have i probably lost most of my gains? (my curl did go from 35-60lbs n bench went from like <135 to 190)

i have heard a few people mentioning you may not need pct with low doses but cant find anything on it, is there anything to that? (not that i will go without pct again though). have also heard of people saying no pct can **** your hormones for life, should i be worried? my balls did shrink but grew back after about 5 or 6 days.

nothing can be done now and i'll always pct from now on just wanting info about the damage i have done to myself.
    With M1T I think you most definitely need a PCT. After you have been off for some time you can get some blood work done and see where your at.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    With your age I would bet you will make a full recovery. You won't want to do another cycle or anything but go to a doc and say u did a prohormone and want blood work to check levels. How is your libido, sex drive etc? Of it's good then just keep eating good

Thread Information