mani_bono is offline Associate Member

Should I end my cycle?

Height: 175cm
    BF: around 7 to 9%
    Cycle Experience: First Cycle

Cycle: Test Prop 400mg + Primobolan Depot 600mg per week (EOD injections)

I'm in the start of week 7 right now and I'm pretty happy with the result, came up from 168 to 180lbs.

From last week I started to experience severe migraines from morning to night!
    I went to a doctor and he said they don't know exact cause for migraines, I said about steroids to him (they are not illegal in my country) he said they would be the reason but there is no scientific evidence to that. I started to take medicines he prescribed (ergotamine c, proporanol, ...) but i felt really dizzy and shitty, plus they were not effective. so i stopped taking them.

it's been few days and my recovery from training is really shitty, I did legs last Tuesday and my legs are still sore, my chests are sore from Thursday. I'm not over training I'm doing the same yates style HIT intense and short trainings ... but I feel something is wrong in my body. I increased my caloric and protein intake just in case ...

Shall I Stop my cycle since it's not easy to train with this severe migraine ... and it's like I'm not recovering at all and I'm feeling really catabolic.
    (it would be the lack of proper sleep from migraines ...)

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well I would stop seeing you cant workout.Like the man said check bp.AAS can have some sides they differ from one person to the next.When you stop time will tell.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    What was your BP?
    Might be time to let some blood, elevated RBC can cause headaches.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    i think he got his BP. because he went to a doctor. it would a dumb doctor not to check BP when he has headaches

I dunno, he's foreign. Who knows what kind of magic hujo shit they do in his country. They probably checked his BP by stabbing a goat in the heart and counting chicken bones.
    Seriously though, try donating some blood and see how you feel.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man View Post
    I dunno, he's foreign. Who knows what kind of magic hujo shit they do in his country. They probably checked his BP by stabbing a goat in the heart and counting chicken bones.
    Seriously though, try donating some blood and see how you feel.
    BAHAHAHA!!!

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Magic hujo.... ;-)

I took my BP regulary during cycle three times a day, including when i had headaches everything was fine (125-75)
    headaches were unbearable yesterday so i went to a better more famous(!) doc, he prescribed a "Dexamethasone" shot (as painkiller) and me headaches gone since. He said migraines will not comeback for 2 days! going for a MRI today.
    I was planning to go for 8 weeks but doc said it would be safe to stop it right now because aas would make it worse anyway if it's not the cause.
    he will know for sure if it's from gear when he sees the MRI.
    I also will go for a Blood test today since I'm going to start pct, to see where I'm at.

PCT will be NOlva/Clomid.
    I'm going to run Clen during my pct to keep everything more anabolic , it's my first time clen use, do you think it would cause more problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man View Post
    I dunno, he's foreign.
    so everybody here is from Canada, eh!?

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    yeah bro end the cycle. when it gets to point that effect your health that bad i would end it.
    damn i cant even handle a headache for 10 minutes. cant even imagine having headaches all day strong ones. god be with u

MastaMan is offline Associate Member
    this might be controversial but here is my two cents for what it's worth: Stay on the jooz at least till the dexamethasone is out of your system, it could cause some catabolism

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    50/50, it's up to you but I would wait until after MRI to find out what is going on. Since it's not blood pressure related you didnt answer about water, are you drinking enough? Could you have pulled something in your neck or had a vertebra pinch? Low potassium can also cause migraines but be careful, in some people like my ex potassium caused migraines. Even eating one banana should would get a migraine.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    ^^^Water.
    And stay away from Clen . Additional dehydration, and lack of quality sleep will not help your headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    ^^^Water.
    And stay away from Clen. Additional dehydration, and lack of quality sleep will not help your headaches.
    so nothing anti-catabolic for pct? I drink about 1.5 liter during training, and another 4 to 5 liter during the day, so i think it's not from water.

Guys how about heavy lifting? now i remember I was doing heavy squats about 5 to 6 weeks ago and in the lowest position I felt rush of pain in my head (like a vein or something) and immediate headache after it. The pain type was very close to these migraine pains and I became very scared, thought I tore some vein in my head! I had minor headache during training and at night + next morning. but it went away. the nature of the pain i have is very close to that pain but much more severe, i will tell about it to doc.

I did the MRI today, going to doc tomorrow ... feeling like shit, if it's from steroids i have no future in this sport ... I hope something else is happening.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mani_bono View Post
    so nothing anti-catabolic for pct? I drink about 1.5 liter during training, and another 4 to 5 liter during the day, so i think it's not from water.
    2grams Vit C ED

Devil_Doc is offline Associate Member
    4-5 liters would be my minimum water intake daily, how is your fiber intake? raised toxicity levels in your system may cause headaches (a.k.a. you got some shit backed up) try to take a 24 or 48 hr cleanse and see if it helps, should clear some toxins and free-radicals as well

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys how about heavy lifting? now i remember I was doing heavy squats about 5 to 6 weeks ago and in the lowest position I felt rush of pain in my head (like a vein or something) and immediate headache after it. The pain type was very close to these migraine pains and I became very scared, thought I tore some vein in my head! I had minor headache during training and at night + next morning. but it went away. the nature of the pain i have is very close to that pain but much more severe, i will tell about it to doc.

I did the MRI today, going to doc tomorrow ... feeling like shit, if it's from steroids i have no future in this sport ... I hope something else is happening.
    I'm no doc and it may not be a big deal, but having pain/discomfort there and then experiencing these headaches afterwards says its related. The MRI should show more if this is the case (hopefully).

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Doc View Post
    4-5 liters would be my minimum water intake daily, how is your fiber intake? raised toxicity levels in your system may cause headaches (a.k.a. you got some shit backed up) try to take a 24 or 48 hr cleanse and see if it helps, should clear some toxins and free-radicals as well
    I only counted my pure water intake which is 6.5 liters per day, I drink water with my protein shakes (3 times a day) + salads twice a day, so it should be around 8 liters per day. seriously water can not cause such a severe headache.

Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    2grams Vit C ED
    yeah I always supplement with lots of vitamin C. I usually use 500mg with every meal, so it's 3g per day. but i don't think it's enough to fight all the additional cortisol my body produces in post cycle state.
    but after thinking about it thoroughly i decided to run Clen anyway, I'm so happy with the gains that I don't want to loose anything.

I'm going to start PCT from tomorrow, thanks guys for your help, i will keep you posted about doc analysis about MRI and the end result ... (just in case anybody had similar problem in the future and found this thread.)

binsser is offline Senior Member
    yeah keepus posted bud hope everything is ok and if i remember rightly i actually had head aches towards the end of my prop cycle and they were all day long but i put it down to my clomid or nolva could of been the prop!!!

Alright let us know

kml999 is offline Associate Member
    I took my BP regulary during cycle three times a day, including when i had headaches everything was fine (125-75)
    headaches were unbearable yesterday so i went to a better more famous(!) doc, he prescribed a "Dexamethasone" shot (as painkiller) and me headaches gone since. He said migraines will not comeback for 2 days! going for a MRI today.
    I was planning to go for 8 weeks but doc said it would be safe to stop it right now because aas would make it worse anyway if it's not the cause.
    he will know for sure if it's from gear when he sees the MRI.
    I also will go for a Blood test today since I'm going to start pct, to see where I'm at.

PCT will be NOlva/Clomid.
    I'm going to run Clen during my pct to keep everything more anabolic, it's my first time clen use, do you think it would cause more problems?
    was it an IV injection? did you get itchy all over your body? i took that shot after my surgery and was told its an anti-inflammatory steroid . that stuff creeped me out

kml999 is offline Associate Member

same issue i went through when i trained heavy....hows your cardio? i noticed those headaches are reduced when i do cardio.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    hmb is a useful supp for anti-catabolic

Have you tried caffeine and aspirin aka Excedrine?

I'm on PCT now, it's been 9 days from my last test prop, and migraine attacks are gone ... not even a sigle attack per day and I'm not on any medicine. last attack was 3 days ago.

doc said it was from AAS. too much blood pressure on my brain she said!

So does it mean I can't run testosterone anymore? Or should I give it another try?
    I made tremendous progress during last 4 months, my Squat went up about 80 lbs, Leg press 150 lbs, ... So Could it be from training high intensity and heavily while my body could not adjust to new pressure, weights?

I don't know I will rest few months and will give it another try ...

Blog Entries
    Height: 175cm
    BF: around 7 to 9%
    Cycle Experience: First Cycle

Cycle: Test Prop 400mg + Primobolan Depot 600mg per week (EOD injections)

I'm in the start of week 7 right now and I'm pretty happy with the result, came up from 168 to 180lbs.

From last week I started to experience severe migraines from morning to night!
    I went to a doctor and he said they don't know exact cause for migraines, I said about steroids to him (they are not illegal in my country) he said they would be the reason but there is no scientific evidence to that. I started to take medicines he prescribed (ergotamine c, proporanol, ...) but i felt really dizzy and shitty, plus they were not effective. so i stopped taking them.

it's been few days and my recovery from training is really shitty, I did legs last Tuesday and my legs are still sore, my chests are sore from Thursday. I'm not over training I'm doing the same yates style HIT intense and short trainings ... but I feel something is wrong in my body. I increased my caloric and protein intake just in case ...

Shall I Stop my cycle since it's not easy to train with this severe migraine ... and it's like I'm not recovering at all and I'm feeling really catabolic.
    (it would be the lack of proper sleep from migraines ...)
    i get em also, deca really kicks em off for me. ask the doctor for Clotam Rapid (tolfenamic acid 200mg), they are fantastic, you can also get preventative meds now for em. ppl dont understand how devastating migraines can be, they often had put me in bed for a week or more and totally blinded my vision for sometimes as much as an hour, and can cause depression etc. not nice at all

Blog Entries
    I'm on PCT now, it's been 9 days from my last test prop, and migraine attacks are gone ... not even a sigle attack per day and I'm not on any medicine. last attack was 3 days ago.

doc said it was from AAS. too much blood pressure on my brain she said!

So does it mean I can't run testosterone anymore? Or should I give it another try?
    I made tremendous progress during last 4 months, my Squat went up about 80 lbs, Leg press 150 lbs, ... So Could it be from training high intensity and heavily while my body could not adjust to new pressure, weights?

I don't know I will rest few months and will give it another try ...
    a multitude of things can cause migraines, even bright brake lights on a car infront could trigger mine. google foods causing migraines also, you'd be surprised!!

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    a multitude of things can cause migraines, even bright brake lights on a car infront could trigger mine. google foods causing migraines also, you'd be surprised!!
    yeah I know about that, but this one was non-stop 24 hours a day even in sleep severe migraines, i never experienced such a pain before! It was on for two weeks non-stop. so when I stopped injecting test, after 5 days it's gone I can say there must be some kind of connection between test or heavy training and this migraines ...

Well, they are caused by added inter-cranial pressure, hence why they use NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatorys) against it... it makes sense that something that would limit cortisol levels and raise inflamation would have this reaction to some, maybe you should try to raise your caffiene intake if yiu are hydrating enough

Quote Originally Posted by Devil_Doc View Post
    Well, they are caused by added inter-cranial pressure, hence why they use NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatorys) against it... it makes sense that something that would limit cortisol levels and raise inflamation would have this reaction to some, maybe you should try to raise your caffiene intake if yiu are hydrating enough
    thanks for the info, I googled and found some articles about AAS causing inter-cranial pressure but I found that tamoxifen also causes inter-cranial pressure so if that's the case why I don't have headaches on PCT?

About Caffiene I don't understand how it helps, can you give me more info on that?

sure, its just the simplest NSAID avalable... thats why it helps with pains and such (hence why its in most pre-w/o's)... also why its suggested to drink a cup of coffee before training

and as far as the tamox, it depends on the amount of pressure it increases, everyones body reacts differently to things. it would be awesome if you could say "you do a cycle of this and gain this much" , but you cant, right? same principal

Blog Entries
    yeah I know about that, but this one was non-stop 24 hours a day even in sleep severe migraines, i never experienced such a pain before! It was on for two weeks non-stop. so when I stopped injecting test, after 5 days it's gone I can say there must be some kind of connection between test or heavy training and this migraines ...
    i get em non stop for a week

Thread Information