Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAYWILKES;5697***
    My father was a big lifter in the 80's and has been open with me about it. I asked him if he had any problems with getting an oak and he said "no, the problem was that I couldn't stop chasing women, everything was too good to go" I lol'd
    This is only one person though.. But I do know his entire lengthy cycle history including a long period of time that he took Dbol only (bad idea).
    What did his typical cycle plan look like?

CLAYWILKES is offline New Member
    And I must add... Back in the day many people were taking whatever they were told were good form their "buddy at the jim"... just like my father was. In turn aas were often taken at outlandish dosages and for incorrect periods of time or just plain wrong. Precautionary measures were not much of an option either. Basically what I'm saying is that it is very important to educate ourselves on the experience of our elders so that me may choose not to repeat their mistakes. It is ignorant to not educate yourself this day in age.... and if you still make premeditated poor choices *(cycle too young) than you have just proven that you are too young and unintelligent to make these kind of choices. my 2c

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAYWILKES View Post
    And I must add... Back in the day many people were taking whatever they were told were good form their "buddy at the jim"... just like my father was. In turn aas were often taken at outlandish dosages and for incorrect periods of time or just plain wrong. Precautionary measures were not much of an option either. Basically what I'm saying is that it is very important to educate ourselves on the experience of our elders so that me may choose not to repeat their mistakes. It is ignorant to not educate yourself this day in age.... and if you still make premeditated poor choices *(cycle too young) than you have just proven that you are too young and unintelligent to make these kind of choices. my 2c
    gotta watch out for jim, hes a bad 'un

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    gotta watch out for jim, hes a bad 'un
    lmfao

The clinch
    It changed through the years but the Dbol only that I spoke of was the first cycle type he ever did. My father went through a few stages as far as cycles but he often did at least 3 month high t cycles (over 1000mg/wk) ending I believe at least 6 wk prior to a comp.... he would almost always stack Dbol at a relatively high dosage, but often near the middle of a cycle... also he used to increase t dosages through a cycle (800mg/wk to 1200mg/wk for example) Later on in his career he did a lot of winstrol and speaks highly of it, though he warned me of liver damage. I don't want to hear any sh*tting on him for this, we all know that the old ways are not the best. I am thankful for his honesty so that I can make more educated decisions. He more than once has told me that the negative effects from his aas use is/was far worse mentally than physically.

lol jack*ss

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    Theres no logica reason you would not use test in a cycle...
    Sure there is. I did a couple eq only cycles and recovered much faster than when I added test with it. I imagine oxandrolone would be the same.

For me, there is nothing that shuts me down harder than test. Sure, while I'm on it my libido is strong, but just using eq only wasn't a problem for me there either.

So, even if eq did affect my libido while on it, I recovered much faster, whereby if I used test I wouldn't, and my libido would suffer, it would just suffer post cycle.
    Last edited by Sc0rch; 07-20-2011 at 06:10 PM.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    The clinch
    It changed through the years but the Dbol only that I spoke of was the first cycle type he ever did. My father went through a few stages as far as cycles but he often did at least 3 month high t cycles (over 1000mg/wk) ending I believe at least 6 wk prior to a comp.... he would almost always stack Dbol at a relatively high dosage, but often near the middle of a cycle... also he used to increase t dosages through a cycle (800mg/wk to 1200mg/wk for example) Later on in his career he did a lot of winstrol and speaks highly of it, though he warned me of liver damage. I don't want to hear any sh*tting on him for this, we all know that the old ways are not the best. I am thankful for his honesty so that I can make more educated decisions. He more than once has told me that the negative effects from his aas use is/was far worse mentally than physically.
    Can you elaborate?

Yeah, he suffered from deep depression post cycle. I believe that it was half due to chemical imbalance and half due to the fact that he was going into a comp when he knew he was not at the peak if fitness. He speaks of being off cycle as if he was inferior to himself on cycle.

Blog Entries
    lol jack*ss
    hehehe

Blog Entries
    Yeah, he suffered from deep depression post cycle. I believe that it was half due to chemical imbalance and half due to the fact that he was going into a comp when he knew he was not at the peak if fitness. He speaks of being off cycle as if he was inferior to himself on cycle.
    that is a bastid for sure, i was getting it even with pct

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information