Chizzled is offline Junior Member

Not happy with gains so far

I am 4 weeks into my prop/tbol cycle and my gains are minimal. This is my first cycle and I expected a lot more. I have only gained about 5 pounds so far and strenghth is up a bit. I ordered my gear from a very known source so I know its not bunk and I have been experiencing all the effects I hear of such as : appetite increase, libido is up, strength is up, overall better sense of well being, crazy pumps etc. I know my diet has been slacking because of the tbol effecting my stomach I haven't been eating as much as I would like. Even with as much as I am eating tho I should have gains more than 5 pounds by now right? I just don't get it? Could my prop be fake and I am just getting some results from the tbol? I would like to pm one of you vets my source and get your opinions. Thanks

funkymonk is offline Associate Member
    You said it yourself, your diet is lacking. You can't create something from nothing (IE: mass from an absence of calories). Eat more.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Gear sounds ok to me mate and by your own admission looks like you diet maybe at fault....

But to be sure have bloods take...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    how do you expect to gain with out food. if the tbol is bothering you that much drop it and run just the prop

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Ditch the tbol. Run test only.

Ya I wont take the tbol anymore. It has effected my diet a lot. Thanks for the responses. Also i got pre bw done and I am getting bw done next week and 6 weeks after my pct. Will post up the results.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    im guessing diet at fault mate, you could be shooting grams worth of gear and without diet its useless. whats a typical day look like?

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    It became much easier for me to make sure I am getting enough calories just by getting one of those smart phone apps man.. I always thought I was eating a lot and when I started using one of those apps I found out I was only eating around 2500 cals a day... Since then I have re tuned my diet and now eating from 3200 - 3600 (clean diet not a load of junk) I was able to breaK my 190lb plateau and hit 200lb on cycle and even 3 weeks after getting off(today) I have only lost 2 pounds and still looking like I am keeping the size and staying lean. EAT MAN!

Check your source as well just in case.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    It became much easier for me to make sure I am getting enough calories just by getting one of those smart phone apps man.. I always thought I was eating a lot and when I started using one of those apps I found out I was only eating around 2500 cals a day... Since then I have re tuned my diet and now eating from 3200 - 3600 (clean diet not a load of junk) I was able to breaK my 190lb plateau and hit 200lb on cycle and even 3 weeks after getting off(today) I have only lost 2 pounds and still looking like I am keeping the size and staying lean. EAT MAN!

Check your source as well just in case.
    yep, sources can get passed bunk gear also

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    yep, sources can get passed bunk gear also
    Gear is 100% legit. Have heard nothing but great things from these guys. Not that I have stopped the tbol I have been pounding in the calories!

Thread Information