ManGod123 is offline New Member

novice new cylce need feedback

Hi just wanted some feedback on my cycle i was thinking about doing i wanted to do a short cycle cause i heard its better for not getting sides so i was gunna do tren 50mg for 4-6 weeks and stack it with d-bol 30mg for 4-6 weeks as my pct i would have nolva for on hand incase and after, just wanted to see what you guys think about it??.

Devils Advocate is offline Junior Member
    This better be a joke. And even at that, a waste of a thread.

Baxter0911 is offline New Member
    Im a complete noob with about 12hrs of experience on here and about fell out of my chair!?!

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    12hrs experience... WOW just WOw! Stats mate?

NoCompromise is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManGod123 View Post
    Hi just wanted some feedback on my cycle i was thinking about doing i wanted to do a short cycle cause i heard its better for not getting sides so i was gunna do tren 50mg for 4-6 weeks and stack it with d-bol 30mg for 4-6 weeks as my pct i would have nolva for on hand incase and after, just wanted to see what you guys think about it??.
    A couple things my friend, if you are worried about sides a little research (5 min worth) would enlighten you to the fact that tren has the potential for some nasty sides. Do a little research in the forum stickies and some of these simple questions will be answered and you can then ask more educated questions for the answers you can't find. That is not only a terrible first cycle it's a sh!tty cycle period. post the stats if you want some help bro.

Thread Information