Looking back over my very detailed training/'supplement'/nutrition log for my past two cycles, I am still not 100% sure what I was taking for my last cycle. Some here will recognize my plight or remember what I posted in other threads, but for those who don't, here's a very brief rundown.

Looking to do a very low dose Anavar cycle for the duration of a long and intense program, I tried this new lab that came with zero local feedback. I bought some Anavar, 30mg caps, and took one a day. The onset began like Anavar, slow effects, predictable sides, but within a few weeks the gains were just not in line with a 30mg dose, and I was not leaning out at all, even on a slight deficit diet. It looked a lot more like D-bol. I just assumed it was mislabeled. The feedback from this new lab since has been so-so, good and bad. I still have 4 bottles.

Now I want to run another Anavar only cycle, looking only for lean strength gains, perhaps a little re-composition on the side. My diet again will be lean, and a slight deficit. Not trusting this lab I wanted to just get some different Anavar, but I cant find any reputable sources, just more new labs. The real dilemma with this is that I still have 4 bottles of this possibly mislabeled Anavar. IF its real and the effects I got from the last bottle were just skewed from the low dose, this could save me a pile of money.

So, if I take this I want to go 60mg/day (30mg morning, 30mg pre-workout). I train in the early afternoon. If this does end up being D-bol, what should I expect from 60mg a day? That sounds like a lot.

IF it does turn out to be D-bol, I will immediately drop to 30mg a day and buy some different Anavar. I am not interested in doing a D-bol cycle. Its just too convenient to not try, and I figure that if it is D-bol it will just act as a convenient 'kick' to the cycle as I obtain more stuff.