dru23 is offline Junior Member

1st time running igf, all experienced personal would be appreciated!!

hey guys, i know wrong board but in dyer need of help! posted on igf board 3 days ago and not one response. so hopefully someone will see and can help me here. sorry for hijacking the wrong forum, just really need some knowledge!

I am a fairly seasoned user of aas, i have ran test , deca , eq , and tren all more than a few times along with stronger orals such as methyltrienelone. but one thing i havent done is igf -1, i will be running both igf -1 lr3 and igf -1 des at the same time, my workout buddy did this and got great results, amazing pumps from the des and great long term results from the lr3 , and everything ive researched says there are no negatives to running them together. so i will obviously be using aa, i have read so many different opinions on the next part though, should i use bw? nacl? which one and why, or neither?

next question is are there any other peptides that i could throw in that would do good things? melanotan (sp?), cjc , ghrp , mgf ? which ones and why? i am not extremely familiar with many of these products so any and all explanations would be greatly appreciated!

also what all else would be suggested by season users as far as running with it? and while im asking so many questions, im 27, 230, 5'11, 11-12%bf, been lifting for 10 years. what doses of each would you suggest? and as far as site injection , is that preferred? if so, say im doing biceps, should i do half in each bi? same with chest, legs, delts, etc?

thanks so much guys, hope i dont get too much hate on here, just looking for some solid info!

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    The reason nobody responded is probably because there are not very many educated members when it comes to running peptides. Peptides are still relatively new in terms of underground experience and knowledge so consequently there will be less assistance on this topic. However, there are a few educated members on here that might eventually chime in to help. Be patient and keep it bumped as i have a lingering interest myself. Sorry that i could not be of assistance here. Good luck.

HALTEH is offline Junior Member
    I cant speak from experience, but I know its 40 days on-40off or 30on-30off sort of thing to run it. My buddies did it that way. And yes its obviously known to help with localized growth. As far as how true that is, again I dont know. So yes I do know for sure, youd inject half into each muscle.

I know not amazing advice but thats only as much as I know when it comes to IGF. hope i helped at all lol

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Have you checked the forum link under the IGF forum? The one about Everyone should read? Just looked at it for my first time.. The first few stickies are all about IGF, HGH, etc.... may be worth checking out
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...ne-Should-Read

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You will want to add in

Mod grf 1-29 and GHRP *2 or 6*. the mod GRF makes your natty GH pulse larger and GHRP is like shock paddles to gh release, you inject it it pulses.

100mcg of both at 3x a day is pretty common int hose who use peptide usage.

thats a very quick help summary, dat's is more up to date with peptide usage

thanks guys, especially lemonada8! what exactly is mod grf? and i should hit them 3 times a day? what about the igf, its just once a day before workout right?

bump

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Everything I see on IGF-1 that isn't that great. Mod GRF 1-29 is real cjc-1295. But that is highly variable between Sources.
    Inject Pre Bed (is best) and right when you wake, then the 3rd either Pwo or during the day at somewhat even interval
    IGF is for pre-WO...

Thread Information