im one week into my second cycle today. doing test e 500 wk and dbol for first 4 or 5 weeks @40mg ed. first time doing dbol, 10mg tabs split through out the day starting about an hour after i wake up. on the sixth day (yesterday) it seemed to hit me all at once and i was just pumped all day, but not really in a good way. i was burning up all day/night, have had high heart rate, numb feeling skin, kind of a disoriented feeling, feeling of pressure in my head and just general feeling of bad. as of right now im feeling fine, i hit the gym thismorning hard, my strength was through the roof and i forced my self to work through the crappy feeling, after about an hour of intense lifting it all seemed to subside and my head cleared (a little head ache now, but possibly just tired). im nervous to take my next dose (took one before working out thismorning), is this normal? i didnt get to the gym much last week so is it possible it was just building up and i needed a good workout to flush it through? i dont want to stop using it since the strength was great, but its not worth the other bs. could be just getting used to it. im taking milk thistle. any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks.