Tbol- 50mg vs 75mg

Currently running 50mg ED for the past week with very little sides. I feel like i could boost up the dose to 75mgs for the remaining 3-4 weeks. Any opinions ? This is being run alongside test and tren .

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Definitely!

You've already gauged its effects at 50 mg, and healthy experimentation is encouraged. It's good for you knowledge base, and can improve your physique & future cycles/stacks. Run it in intervals on up to 100 mg to see how far it takes you, most don't go over the 100 mg Rule of Thumb with orals, but even another 25-50 mg after that won't hurt, just be observant of the point where more doesn't improve you (The Law of Diminishing Returns), so that you can be more economical in the future. For example, I like Var at 100 mg, more does nothing for me, and as you know Var is more expensive.

Also, be sure to divide short half-life orals (like Tbol) into two daily servings to keep serum levels high.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Yea this tbol is right up there in cost with var. But I dono last night i did get a bit of a high fever and im guessing from the tbol no way my test or tren is in affect this early 10 days in... Anyways i mite just coast it at 50mgs until this tren takes affect.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    are you on tren A or E?

Tren E...Pretty much running the same thing as u 500mg test e 500mg tren e.

Anyways i made the jump to 70mgs and i aint looking back lol Was a little rough today i didnt have much food in me but other than that all is well. Just slight stomach discomfort for me and increased perspiration. The strength gains and hardness is amazing very happy with this compound.

Right now I dose 30mgs in the AM and then the remaining 40mgs PWO later in the PM any suggestions on the best way to take it thru the day?

Thread Information