Nuzzi is offline Associate Member

help with pre existing gyno

from puberty i was left with slightly puffy nipples with small lumps behind them, if there is one thing i would change about myself it would be to get rid of that issue. is there any way to reverse something like that? it happened when i was around idk 11yo and im 27 now. would letro do anything? kind of embarassing but who else would i ask. thanks.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    No gyno expert at all, you would be better off speaking to C Bino... Our local Tit Doctor

I have read that gyno can be reversed with letro however since this is gyno from a long time ago I would say it is there to stay...
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuzzi View Post
    from puberty i was left with slightly puffy nipples with small lumps behind them, if there is one thing i would change about myself it would be to get rid of that issue. is there any way to reverse something like that? it happened when i was around idk 11yo and im 27 now. would letro do anything? kind of embarassing but who else would i ask. thanks.
    If it dates from that far back I would imagine surgery is your best option.

Nuzzi is offline Associate Member
    pretty much what i thought. thanks.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    letro wont do anything for pubertal gyno.

Go with nolva. I had pubertal gyno, and it got rid of the lumps. Still have slight puffyiness but its not nearly as bad.

I did 20mg ED for like 5 weeks and it took care of it. When i tried to do 40 it came back but uneven, so 20mg was perfect for me

Start low and stay with it for a week, then if it doesnt change at all *if it changes slowly, thats ok* then up your dose. but i would start with 20mg ED to start

Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah sounds like you have gyno from puberty that just never went away. Most people get it through puberty but it flares down. You COULD try using Nolva or an AI of a sort, but I think eventually the best option would be to just get it cut out. Nolva and the such can reduce it to a point, but never get rid of it completely. Good luck bro

Thread Information