flyguy6661 is offline Member

Thumbs up gains on 20mg ed d-bol ?

could you still get gains on 20mg ed on d-bol with a prop cycle ?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Probably nothing u will be satisfied with if all ur stackin it with is Prop. But I guess ur satisfaction also depends on ur goal(s) / how high u aim. Everyday 4 how long? How much Prop? Wuts ur diet like?
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 08-21-2011 at 12:06 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That dose is a little low for sure.

guitario is offline Associate Member
    I do 20mg Dbol without any test and i keep around 8-10lbs per cycle after pct.

You don't need as much Dbol as you may think. After 30mg you get vastly diminishing returns but the sides increase somewhat so no real reason to go above that unless you are a big guy or have built a tolerance.

Nuzzi is offline Associate Member
    im taking 40mg ed, just started my 5th week and feel great, no sides. its my first time with dbol so i cant really compare to how 30mg ed would be but this seems to be a good dose.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I dont think my body would recognize 20mg of Dbol . I usually take 50-60mg daily

Sesso is offline New Member
    You will gain a bunch of water. LOL

Skip the dbol .

Why did you choose prop? Do you have water retention issues? You like short esters.

Dont listen to anyones advice that does a dbol only cycle, ever.

Hitman Heimler is offline Junior Member
    I personally respond to Dbol VERY well. I have had results from lower doses than that, and I am not recommending that you take lower, but your question is if you "could" gain; and yes, you "could" gain. The gains that you do make are going to be more dependant on how you train, eat and rest. I believe that you "could" make some gains, but it won't matter if you train, eat and rest like crap.

Your question was missing a lot of information that we could use to better answer your question. Diet, training, how much of Prop are you planning on running, etc...

Sesso is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Heimler View Post
    I personally respond to Dbol VERY well. I have had results from lower doses than that, and I am not recommending that you take lower, but your question is if you "could" gain; and yes, you "could" gain. The gains that you do make are going to be more dependant on how you train, eat and rest. I believe that you "could" make some gains, but it won't matter if you train, eat and rest like crap.

Your question was missing a lot of information that we could use to better answer your question. Diet, training, how much of Prop are you planning on running, etc...
    Yea you are right but the norm tends to be uneducated people that are scared to take an injection. If people read about dbol, it even suggests to base it with a test.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by flyguy6661 View Post
    Way too many variables to give a serious answer on how much you will gain. If you have your diet perfectly tuned in, get the right amount of training and proper workouts you will get as much as you are willing to put in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesso View Post
    You will gain a bunch of water. LOL

Skip the dbol .

Why did you choose prop? Do you have water retention issues? You like short esters.

Dont listen to anyones advice that does a dbol only cycle, ever.
    I think this has to be the most ignorant and misinformed piece of advice I have seen all week!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i did 20mg pd the last time i used dbol and got a very nice steady strength build up from it minus the shitty sides. so for me, i thought it was a nice addition to my cycle. ive used it as high as 60mgs before and it gave too many uncomfortable sides and not much more gain than from 20mg tbh.

i just think of dbol as a nice strength addition to other compounds these days rather than a singularly useful steroid

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by guitario View Post
    I do 20mg Dbol without any test and i keep around 8-10lbs per cycle after pct.

You don't need as much Dbol as you may think. After 30mg you get vastly diminishing returns but the sides increase somewhat so no real reason to go above that unless you are a big guy or have built a tolerance.
    although this can work for some (and i did indeed do it myself as a 1st cycle), its generally not advised, there are wiser choices out there

goof82 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyguy6661 View Post
    How much prop you running a week? And for how many weeks?

At the end of the day, running dbol will always give you some gains but will come down to what your expectations are. Don't expect to put on 10lb's of clean mass.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    although this can work for some (and i did indeed do it myself as a 1st cycle), its generally not advised, there are wiser choices out there
    I have done it twice now and for me it is a safe, easy way to get gains and hit those stubborn muscle groups. I think I may do it one more time before I start on test. But then again that depends on my goals at the time and whether I want to subject my body to 10-12 weeks of shut down.

Blog Entries
    I have done it twice now and for me it is a safe, easy way to get gains and hit those stubborn muscle groups. I think I may do it one more time before I start on test. But then again that depends on my goals at the time and whether I want to subject my body to 10-12 weeks of shut down.
    with me those shut downs crept up until i didnt come back, so i wouldnt go putting faith in that 'dbol is safe for me' theory of yours mate

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    I think this has to be the most ignorant and misinformed piece of advice I have seen all week!
    actually i think you take the cake for that one. Sesso is correct sombody that advises a dbol only cycle is prob very uniformed and also dbol does cause alot of water retention.

Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    actually i think you take the cake for that one. Sesso is correct sombody that advises a dbol only cycle is prob very uniformed and also dbol does cause alot of water retention.
    Some people get drunk on 3 pints of beer, others do not. Nothing is the same for everybody.. i can't fathom how some people cannot see this.

I never once said Dbol doesn't cause water retention. I have never said Dbol is safe either. Like with everything, It's all relative.

Blog Entries
    Some people get drunk on 3 pints of beer, others do not. Nothing is the same for everybody.. i can't fathom how some people cannot see this.

I never once said Dbol doesn't cause water retention. I have never said Dbol is safe either. Like with everything, It's all relative.
    bit of a weak comparison there, you kinda did say it was safe if you check a previous post. i started on stupid stand alone compounds with no test. im just sayn dont think you're invincible cos you got off with afew dodgy cycles, i got off with a dbol only followed by a deca only and recovered after them easily, i didnt 4 proper cycles later and am now on trt.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    bit of a weak comparison there, you kinda did say it was safe if you check a previous post. i started on stupid stand alone compounds with no test. im just sayn dont think you're invincible cos you got off with afew dodgy cycles, i got off with a dbol only followed by a deca only and recovered after them easily, i didnt 4 proper cycles later and am now on trt.
    I don't think I am invincible and never alluded to such claims. Besides, how does taking test vs taking no test relate to recovery post cycle? Unless there is something I have missed, I was under the impression taking test during a cycle was for the benefit of general well being, libido and of course extra gains. Not because it stopped you from going on trt later in life..

I started a thread last week about dosage vs duration and the general consensus was that being shut down for longer was more damaging for recovery. These kind of arguments fit in nicely as nobody takes test for 6 weeks, just as nobody takes Dbol for 12.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member

look at post 11

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't think I am invincible and never alluded to such claims. Besides, how does taking test vs taking no test relate to recovery post cycle ? Unless there is something I have missed, I was under the impression taking test during a cycle was for the benefit of general well being, libido and of course extra gains. Not because it stopped you from going on trt later in life..

exactly^^ keep seeing these posts about you have to take test to help with sides, im like wtf.

Blog Entries
    I don't think I am invincible and never alluded to such claims. Besides, how does taking test vs taking no test relate to recovery post cycle? Unless there is something I have missed, I was under the impression taking test during a cycle was for the benefit of general well being, libido and of course extra gains. Not because it stopped you from going on trt later in life..

I started a thread last week about dosage vs duration and the general consensus was that being shut down for longer was more damaging for recovery. These kind of arguments fit in nicely as nobody takes test for 6 weeks, just as nobody takes Dbol for 12.
    test with short acting esters can be taken for 6wks and ive taken dbol for 10wks before so its not as if i stick with 'convention' mate.

you take test to keep everything in working order when you pct you're hoping your natty system restarts and natty test begins to build up again and no time gap is left without test in your body (theoretically).

you take dbol alone and you will get shut down with no test in your system and can suffer the ill sides. thats the bare bones of it and although everyone is different, why tempt fate? i didnt reckon on my body suddenly deciding, 'fvck this, you're not recovering anymore'. it happened and it can happen to anyone no matter what they have gotten off with in the past
    Last edited by dec11; 08-23-2011 at 04:16 PM.

jelly is offline Associate Member
    I agree that 20mgs isn't enough. You should start with 30mgs and ramp up to 50mgs during first week, then ramp down to 30mgs on last week before stopping IMO.
    Last edited by jelly; 08-23-2011 at 04:42 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelly View Post
    I agree that 20mgs isn't enough. You should start with 30mgs and ramp up to 50mgs during first week, then ramp down to 30mgs on last week before stopping IMO.
    i say your wrong, ive taken it in doses between 20mg and 60mg, 20mg does fine and no sides. 60mg wasnt much more to notice gain wise but alot of sides. no need to ramp either

jelly is offline Associate Member
    Maybe a safe 35mg then Dec11?

Thread Information