skippyboyo1 is offline New Member

new and need help and advice please lads.

Hi guys! as you will see ive just joined and after looking around this seems the best forum to join as you guys know your stuff!!!!

Right then here goes.........im 28yr old lad,6ft 3 and 15.9 stone. ive been working out for around a year on and off as i used to be 17st at one point.

im looking at steroids (never been on them before) and im looking for the best course to bulk up.I love my cardio and im always on the rower however im going to incorporate some weights around this training.ive no issues with my diet,totaly understand "you are what you eat" meat meat meat! oh and my plan is to nail the gym from now until xmas as a goal and the keep it up after then.

so a simple question,whats the best course to go on? i totaly understand they effect people in different ways however i 100% want to avoid the big flop in the bedroom situation however understand this is a side effect.

thanks in advance guys and i look forward to your replys

skippy

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    If you've only been working out for a year "on and off" then your body isn't even close to being ready for the effects of anabolic steroid use . At your age I wouldn't so much be worried about your endocrine system, but more your joints/ligaments/tendons. They aren't ready for the extra work load. You need more consistent time in the gym.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I agree w/moto, you are nowhere near ready to cycle. Just because you have been in the gym for a while now does not mean you are ready. From the sounds of it you are not even weight lifting? Your body is not conditioned to start lifting heavy weights and if you cycle you will do more than your body can handle and just like moto said your joints/tendons & ligaments will be your problems.

This is not a race, it is a lifesytle and if you really want to do this it is definitely worth doing properly. There are no magic pills, without hard work and dedication you will be in the same boat as before.

Thread Information