r0verfa is offline New Member

Dead Thread

Background:
    I've been on my first cycle ever for for a week now, and I just want to make sure I have a good cycle. I have read everywhere about the tren /test cycle but they are always in mg not ml. The bottle of Test says 300mg/ml and my Tren says 100 mg/ml. My syringes are 3ml. Currently I am taking tren alone on Mon, Weds, and then Fridays I am mixing the test and Tren together. Mon/Weds I am doing half ml of Tren, then Friday 1ml of Test and half ml of tren. I'm going to do an 8-10 week cycle. I'm going to be increasing my tren shortly, just wanted to test it out for the first week and see how it went.

So my questions are:

1:If I want to start to take 400mg of tren A every week, converting it to ML, thats 4 shots of 1 ml a week, correct?

2:If wanting to do 400mg of Test C every week, convering it to ML, thats 1 shot a week of about 1.3ML correct?

3: Whats a good cycle? 400 tren/500 test c?

4: Everywhere I see Tren as a good bulking and shredding substance. Is it more a shredding one?

5: I shoot it in the outter most part of my check, it only hurts when I insert the needle, i'm using 1.5 25g needles. Im wondering if I'm getting into the nuscle cause it doesnt really hurt at all? No juice comes out tho, I'm jsut wondering if its normal not to hurt? ha

Not looking for sarcastic answers, this is currently the only stuff I can get and itd be nice to have someone help me out on creating a good cycle...

6ft, 160, 12%BF, 27 years old.
    Last edited by r0verfa; 08-27-2011 at 04:03 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    You should be more interested in creating a solid diet instead of converting MG's into ML's.

Tren 's the last thing you need. Just stick w/the test and make sure you have a PCT lined up. And your injections are fine.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^Agreed with StP as usual...6ft and 160lbs? sheesh. Start eating, homie!!

Thanks for letting me know my injections are fine. As far as my diet goes, I think its good. It might seem low to you guys, but I was on a strict diet as I was 204 35% body fat, ive been eating real lean for the last 2 years and have made good progress on getting down on my bf%. Now I'm wanting to bulk up with all lean mass.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Dude... at that weight you could bulk up without any aas. Especially Tren , that's way too advanced for you.

Trust me, I know I shouldnt be on Tren first. I was trying to get some Deca /etc. to try out first, but I dont have alot of resources, and I dont want to try buying them online as I dont know if they are all g2g. The tren and test are human grade which make me feel more comfortable than the vet stuff. I think eventually after my first 8-10 weeks if I cant get Deca, I'm just going to do Test alone.

What makes tren so advanced, too toxic to start out with? Everyone says its for bulking and some say its for shredding...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro tren is very strong and has a lot of bad sides.That is why we recommend only people who have several cycles under their belt run it.And with a 1st cycle its recommened to run 1 compound.That way if you have a reaction you know wat it is.And the guy was trying to tell you that your to light for your size.Point being if you were working out{lifting} you would weigh more.I will tell you right now if you havnt be lifting seriously for a few years.And you jump on AAS you risk doing some damage to your joints and tendons.You will get stronger faster than your tendons can keep up.AAS isnt a quick fix to a sloppy life style.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Tren can give you some wicked sides and if you have no experience handling sides or knowing how to combat them you will put yourself in a world of hurt and not know which way is out.
    Last edited by FuzzyPeaches o.O; 08-24-2011 at 12:52 PM.

SAMS_DAD is offline Junior Member
    I'm w/fuzzy on this one. Drop the tren since you've only been pinning for a week. Other's will say stop the cycle all together since your not built naturally to even start a cycle (160lbs @ 6ft). Also, your running a short esther w/a long esther, so the tren will kick in way before you start feeling the test kick in which in return will cause sides to kick in, and tren sides are the worst. Do you have items on the side to combat the tren sides?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    160 is tiny for 6'. Really you are not ready for any cycle let alone Tren .

I understand that you dont think im ready for a cycle being that im 160lbs, but like i've said. Ive been going to the gym 5-6 days a week since Nov 09'. I've dropped at one point 55 lbs from the 204 from eating lean and going to the gym I can also lift 2-3 times more than i used too. Its not that I just randomly thought, lets take use some gear for the heck of it. I appreciate the concerns about tren , and SONG I will just stick to Test on this cycle as you said until I can get Deca or have a couple test cylces under my belt. But I do think I'm ok with taking Test as I'm not natually built to be a big guy and I think I do have a naturally low Test level. So I think pinning 1.25ml a week will help synthesize the protein I'm taking in at a good rate, as well as, keeping up my 5-6 days in the gym routine. Also SAMS_dad I have milk thistle, clomid, dex.
    Last edited by r0verfa; 08-24-2011 at 01:55 PM.

The point we are all trying to make here is AAS should only be used when you have reached your genetic potential and even though you have been working out in the gym and have lost a ton of weight, you are nowhere near your potential. Thus making your decision to cycle at this point in time a bad choice and we are only trying to help you.

Yea I understand that, and I have said thanks for all the input everyone has given me as it makes me re-evaluate how I should run my cycle. I'm just going to stick with test for now, until I can get Deca or something not as potent as tren after a couple of cycles. I have hit a platueu, I tried eating more, switching routines up, and other things as well. For example, I first started out only being able to dumbell shoulder press @ 35, I can now do 85, and I know some people in the gym that are over 200lbs and cant do 60lbs. I know a a bunch of guys that are taking test just for an energy boost, atleast I'm trying to take it because I have hit a plateu in the gym and want to see more results. Its been a while since I have seen mass strength increases and I know its my genes that are stopping me. My Doctor and Nutritionist plain out have told me some people just get that those lucky genetics to have great abs and huge muscles, others do not. I'm just looking for a little extra push so I can get to my goal.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    human grade tren ? Really?

You may have been working out and lost weight. And congrats on that. But you eating and training to add muscle are different and you can do that naturally at your size.

Your going to just hurt yourself with the tren.

My eating is good, I eat alot of calories now and 200+ grams of protein. I see a nutritonist 3 times a month and they have me on a bulking diet with the right fats, carbs, and alot of protein.I'm just going to do the test as I have stated... Yea it is human grade, it was super $
    Last edited by r0verfa; 08-24-2011 at 03:44 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    um there is no such thing as human grade tren . Also that is a Under Ground Lab not a real pharmaceutical company. Just cause they wrote human grade on the label doesnt mean it is.

So tonight I shot myself, I aspirated the needle no blood, I had a hard time pushing the plunger in with my right hand as I am left handed. It probably took me 1 min to finally begin to inject my 1.25ml of test after i inserted the needle. It was moving around quit a bit before I could get my hand on it to push the plunger.... Ive been shooting it on my outer most butt check qith a 1.5 needle. As soon as I pulled out the needle blood came gushing out, I had to stop it with a rag. Before I have had a drop or so. DO you think I hit a vien, or maybe as it was sitting in there moving before I could get a hold on it to inject?? I didnt feel anything and I did aspirate , I also waited 10 seconds to see if I started coughing....
    Last edited by r0verfa; 08-26-2011 at 09:49 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ah good old HG Trenbolone ...
    Wait, nevermind. It hasn't been made in 15 years.

I talked to my friend whose a nurse, and she said "outter butt cheeck" I said yep exactly!. She I went to deep into a vascular system past the muscle, probably becuase the pin keep going back in and out as I qwas trying to get a hold on it and not into a vein.... She said I should be fine, hopefully shes right! I wish I dindt have to alternate pinnign different sides.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Some people just cant take good advice.

john004 is offline Associate Member
    You should listen to songdog and other they truly are trying to help you. I've been on and off since I was 19 I'm 29 now.. Got very serious lifting, juicing, dieting in 07-08 was trying to get on stage just wanted to do one show even if I didn't do good it would be a dream come true. I was 5' 8'' 240 9% still bulking up at the time.. Flatbench 405 on number 6 on the way down the tendon from my right bicept to my right peck minor gave way. Most painful thing ever. Worst part is imy doctors advised against surgery. Needless to say my dream of ever getting on stage will never happen. Becareful tren and test will make you super strong but just cause your strong doesn't mean your tendons etc have kept up. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Some people just cant take good advice.
    Indeed.

MastaMan is offline Associate Member
    What the **** is all that gibberish shit posted there^

Ive stated 3 times in the above posts and I thanked people for thier advice, and since have stopped Tren . However, people keep chimming in and dont read the complete thing and say irrelevant things, such as the last FOUR posts. Consider thread dead...
    Last edited by r0verfa; 08-27-2011 at 04:05 PM.

Thread Information