alex2399 is offline New Member

300 mg tren e cycle

Be advise, i'm not going to do a tren e cycle, the reason im starting this thread is because i want to educate myself on tren. I read many places that tren is like 5 times more powerful that test. But does it act exactly like test? I know the sides are much worse (tren cough, night sweats...)

What does 300mg of tren e per week compares to? 800 mg of test? 1000? More quality gains or more water?

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Not to be rude but those dont sound like questions where your just attempting to educate yourself on tren and not use it. Those sound like questions from someone who is anticipating a run with Tren.

Ill throw out some opinions if you tickle my pickle with some stats?

25 years old, 5' 7" 140lbs, 2 years training. I was honest when i said i only wanted to educate myself.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    You can educate yourself easily by hitting the search button or reading the steroid profiles. Tren is a very serious compound and should not be taken without a lot of consideration, no matter how small the dose. At 140lbs u are in need of a good diet. What are your goals?

My goal is to educate myself! I have already read all the tren articles, what i want to know is how it compares to test e.

I have never done a cycle and certainly wont do tren in the near future.
    Last edited by alex2399; 08-26-2011 at 11:10 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You gained 15 lbs since your last thread. Is that from the ill-advised cycle you started?

Oh Oooo... Busted! Thought I could smell a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You gained 15 lbs since your last thread. Is that from the ill-advised cycle you started?
    yeah well im 137 now to be honest, i have gain 12 pounds in 2 months since i realized my diet was sh!t (you guys helped with that...) and started to eat like crazy. I stopped the cardio to and im pretty sure it helped me to gain weight to.

Please, i'm just looking for info, i know i have a lot of natural potential left.

You don't need education on Tren at the moment... Plain and simple

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The only thing you need to know about tren is stay away from it.No joke.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    You don't need education on Tren at the moment... Plain and simple
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    The only thing you need to know about tren is stay away from it.No joke.

why ?

it does not hurt to educate yourself well before using it.

i think the OP is on the right track learning as much as he can.

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    why ?

it does not hurt to educate yourself well before using it.

i think the OP is on the right track learning as much as he can.
    Why does he need to educate himself on Tren atm? There are other things that he should be addressing first. Tren is very dangeroues if used wrong and with his stats he doesn't need it now or for a while. When asking one specific question about one single compound makes me think he wants to use it...

guitario is offline Associate Member
    The arrogance is astounding on this site at times. The OP says he wants to learn about something but people who can offer knowledge refuse to help. Who do you think you are to tell someone they can't know about a subject? Who knows if they are sincere or not, give them the benefit of the doubt.

If i knew the answers i would love to help out somebody gather information.

This is what the site is for! For learning.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The guy said he has been doing a lot of reading on it.So you have to ask yourself WHY.Just look at him he is a long way off from being ready to cycle.Let alone even be thinking of tren .So dispite wat he is saying.He is looking to run it.I mean the guy has already lied.When you were a lil kid and your mommy told you not to touch the stove beacuse it was hot.Did she sit you down and give you a bunch of reasons?He is looking for a quick fix.And tren isnt it.He needs a diet he needs to learn how to eat.And picking the strongest compound out there isnt going to do a thing but mess him up.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    The truth of the matter is you cannot compare tren to test, it is like comparing apples to oranges. They are completely different. So one cannot say 300 mg of tren is equal to 1 gram of test it does not work that way, besides all of that each person is different. Who am I to say how your body will cope with tren and its sides.

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitario View Post
    The arrogance is astounding on this site at times. The OP says he wants to learn about something but people who can offer knowledge refuse to help. Who do you think you are to tell someone they can't know about a subject? Who knows if they are sincere or not, give them the benefit of the doubt.

If i knew the answers i would love to help out somebody gather information.

This is what the site is for! For learning.
    Your arrogance is astounding, not to mention your ignorance. Im tired of reading all of your post were you feel the need to call someone out. Who are we to with hold information?? Well it is our information, we put in the hours of research & the risk of experience so I for 1 will share MY INFO with whoever I please. Your time on this site has been but a vapor & your contribution nil.

Op, I believe you want info for research purposes & I believe that is because there maybe a plan to run tren in the future, which is fine. When you run & how can be an importany descision. Im running now, and researched it for a long time. Most of which came from this site. So if you put in the time you can easily get the info you're looking for. You need to read and understand all compounds, if you do this you would already know that tren & test are not similar. What you read was a way to gague androgenic & anabolic properties. Test is the proverbial bar. If test scores 100-100 & tren is 5 times stronger then trens score is 500-500. Thats where the comparison really ends.

I promise you people will help you if your open, honest, & show that you have been researching & that you fully understand the answers you are given.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutts View Post
    Your arrogance is astounding, not to mention your ignorance. Im tired of reading all of your post were you feel the need to call someone out. Who are we to with hold information?? Well it is our information, we put in the hours of research & the risk of experience so I for 1 will share MY INFO with whoever I please. Your time on this site has been but a vapor & your contribution nil.

Op, I believe you want info for research purposes & I believe that is because there maybe a plan to run tren in the future, which is fine. When you run & how can be an importany descision. Im running now, and researched it for a long time. Most of which came from this site. So if you put in the time you can easily get the info you're looking for. You need to read and understand all compounds, if you do this you would already know that tren & test are not similar. What you read was a way to gague androgenic & anabolic properties. Test is the proverbial bar. If test scores 100-100 & tren is 5 times stronger then trens score is 500-500. Thats where the comparison really ends.

I promise you people will help you if your open, honest, & show that you have been researching & that you fully understand the answers you are given.

^^^^Everything this guy said.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    The guy said he has been doing a lot of reading on it.So you have to ask yourself WHY.Just look at him he is a long way off from being ready to cycle.Let alone even be thinking of tren.So dispite wat he is saying.He is looking to run it.I mean the guy has already lied.When you were a lil kid and your mommy told you not to touch the stove beacuse it was hot.Did she sit you down and give you a bunch of reasons?He is looking for a quick fix.And tren isnt it.He needs a diet he needs to learn how to eat.And picking the strongest compound out there isnt going to do a thing but mess him up.
    Well said...

stpete is offline Banned
    Some of you guys are real dicks sometimes!! Internet tough guys,huh? If the OP simply asks a question regarding AAS, regardless of which one, why not answer his question?

Why would he lie about doing research? It would be real easy for him to lie to us to get the info he desires. Lighten up guys. This is getting ridiculous.

guitario is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Some of you guys are real dicks sometimes!! Internet tough guys,huh? If the OP simply asks a question regarding AAS, regardless of which one, why not answer his question?

Why would he lie about doing research? It would be real easy for him to lie to us to get the info he desires. Lighten up guys. This is getting ridiculous.
    I agree 100%

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutts View Post

well said bro and agreed...

Might as well open a new account and say: hey guys, i want some info on tren ! oh and by the way im 5' 9" 240lbs 6% body fat and i've been training for 10 years...

Looks like its the way people do it to get the info they want...

Quote Originally Posted by alex2399 View Post
    Might as well open a new account and say: hey guys, i want some info on tren ! oh and by the way im 5' 9" 240lbs 6% body fat and i've been training for 10 years...

Looks like its the way people do it to get the info they want...
    We're being obstinante for your own good. Why do you keep pushing the issue?
    There is plenty of info available on the net that won't require anyone here to waste their time spoon feeding the last person on earth who should be worrying about Tren.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    read the tren sticky on the profile form and do some searches. its the same information just rehashed.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My goal is to educate myself! I have already read all the tren articles, what i want to know is how it compares to test e.

I have never done a cycle and certainly wont do tren in the near future.
    Go educate yourself on something useful then. Just read a book or something bro.......or go get laid

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    Go educate yourself on something useful then. Just read a book or something bro.......or go get laid
    didn't think i would end up with a "get laid" suggestion when i started this thread...

didn't think i would end up with a "get laid" suggestion when i started this thread...
    Well, it's better than "kill yourself", which I wanted to post.

Thread Information