Pinko is offline New Member

Dianabol as first cycle?

A little information about myself, I am 29 and am making no gains. At my peak weight, I was 162, but that was while I was in the military and working out and eating a lot, and at 6'0'' that is a thin frame. I am out of the military and finishing graduate school and it shows. My body weight dropped to 154 and it's frustrating to have such a low natural body weight and not see gains for the effort I am putting in. I am using a low-rep, high-weight intensity, really pushing myself and not seeing gains. I even cut cardio out completely, but my metabolism is ridiculously high.

I am looking to gain enough mass to weigh 175-185, is this realistic? Would dbol be an okay steroid to use for a first cycle? Any advice is welcome.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    You need to go to our diet section. Clearly your issue lies in your diet and you are not in a position to even consider aas. If you have a fast metabolism up your calories. I bet if you post up your daily intake we could set you straight.

I eat 1.5x protein per lb of body weight and about 3000 calories a day.

Thats not nearly enough information. Break down your exact daily intake... Go to the diet section and see what a proper daily post looks like. We want to know everything that goes over your lips...

AstheticKing is offline Associate Member
    no thats not okay u will gain alot and lose alot too,,,why do people insist on oral only cycles?? if u MUST use a oral only use anavar /tbol / winny. only but not for ur first cycle.....

Testosterone 350-450 wk should be ur first cycle >8 weeks with 10mg nolvadex everyday after a few weeks and for last two weeks of test use propionate intead of enthanate and do a three week pct with 20-40mg nolva ed and a weak otc ai...ur trying to be gentle to ur anabolic receptors early in the game and do mild but effiecient pct cuz mild cycles cuz mild shutdown time has passed......ur first cycle should happen with your body (other than ur brain and muscles) changing as little as possible while doing aas

use creatine and cell volumizers for six months before u cycle...what branch were u in? im active duty army

AK - you are not helping. i know you are just trying to tell him advice that you think is beneficial but he is NOT ready for anything. He is not even 155lbs @ 6', he needs to fix other things before putting any steroid in his body, oral or otherwise.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Food is your steroid right now brother.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Pinko, at 6'0, you should have no problems naturally getting to 185lbs. And if you're not gaining weight, you're not eating enough. It's as simple as that. If you were eating enough, you'd at least be able to put fat on.

Here is what you should do first and foremost. Get some bloodwork done. Get your free and total testosterones done, your thyroid and your pituitary gland hormones checked. That'll just rule out any illness causing your lack of weight and will just confirm you're not eating enough food.

Alright, when I get back from class, I will copy and paste my diet from calorie count @ about.com to the diet section. Thanks for the information so far, I appreciate it.

Oh forgot to add, I was a medic in the Air Force.
    Last edited by Pinko; 08-27-2011 at 09:48 AM.

guitario is offline Associate Member
    I'm inclined to agree with the others here. If you are 6ft then you should be aiming for about 13st as your natural limit (if your bodyfat is 10% and are somewhat ectomorphic). Then you can use anabolics but try not to until you are close to maxing out.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    AK - you are not helping. i know you are just trying to tell him advice that you think is beneficial but he is NOT ready for anything. He is not even 155lbs @ 6', he needs to fix other things before putting any steroid in his body, oral or otherwise.
    oh yeah id wait at least a year of hard trading

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinko View Post
    I eat 1.5x protein per lb of body weight and about 3000 calories a day.
    if your still loosing weight then thats not enough obviously...id advise you to learn how many calories you need to gain weight natty first and then consider aas but untill you do this you will just keep spinning your wheels...head on over to the diet forum and let the good people there help you, good luck....

Thread Information