230lbs
    10-12%bf
    Previous cycles 3

So I just finished my most recent cycle of:

Weeks 1-12 test prop 75mg/Ed
    1-10 tren ace 75mg/Ed
    6-12 winstrol 50mg/Ed
    Adex .5mg/Ed

Incredible cycle. Definatly my favorite so far. What I noticed on cycle was that I was constantly holding some water, I didn't think much of it because it wasn't masking my fat loss too much, but it did to some degree. Now I don't think this was caused by the test, because my nipples became a but puffy and once I even squeezed some liquid out of them. So I knew it was prolactin from the tren. I started on 600mg/Ed of B6 and the lactation subsided. I figured the water retention would stop after the cycle.

Began my 4 week pct of HCG /nolva/clomid. Now on my pct I felt fantastic! Libido was perfect, strength dropped ever so slightly, but what I noticed was I was hard as nails! No water retention what so ever! Thought I nailed my recovery, I was so happy...... Lol

I stopped my pct and slowly began retaining water again. Then strength loss, slight weight loss (5lbs) then loss of my libido. After a week, I didn't know what to do. I had some left over adex on hand so I began this at 1mg/Ed that was 6 days ago. After 6 days the water has gone done slightly. Strength has stopped dropping. And my libido is.... Meh.

So even on 1mg/Ed of adex I'm still holding water!!?? I don't think my problem is estrogen related, perhaps it has to do with prolactin? This is driving me crazy.

Any help is appreciated. Im really stumped

goof82 is offline Junior Member
    What dosage of hcg and clomid did you take? I would get on proviron 100mg ed.

fabAB912 is offline New Member
    If prolactin is ur concern den use cabergoline 0.5mg every 3 days, it will also up ur libido. 100mg of proviron - NO ****ING WAY!! remember proviron(mesterolone) is a strong androgen, hence it will provide a negative feedback to ur HPTA, thereby slowing recovery, so if u use it use no more dan 25 mg/ED at this stage for aromatase control and to keep maintain ur androgen/estrogen ratio. If u thinking abt restarting ur PCT then use HCG only if ur testicle size hasnt recovered from previous PCT. Otherwise -> cabergoline 0.5 e3d, tamoxifen 20mg ed,clomiphene 50mg ed,proviron 25mg ed(no more) for 6 weeks. u can nd shud run cabergoline for 3 months.
    Last edited by fabAB912; 08-31-2011 at 03:57 AM.

Thread Information