fedorrulz is offline Associate Member

What steroids give you facial acne?

Which have you used that have given you facial acne?
    I don't mind back acne but I don't want it on face.
    Comments appreciated. I want to stat a test cycle but worried about the facial acne. i am in my 30's and at my age it is not common to have.

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Everyone is different and it effects people in different ways. For me test prop makes me have bad facial acne but I have friends that are fine on it.

thank you. ever try test E or C? same result?

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Not yet but I'm planning to try test e in a couple months. From my research keep blood levels as stable as possible and use an ai which I didn't do with prop to help avoid sides. So I'm going with a single long ester this time to make for easier stable blood levels.

Steroidman99 is offline Associate Member
    With stuffs like Anavar , Deca or Turinabol , you don't have to care about acne on your face. Perhaps one small pimple from time, that's everything. Although Deca can cause visible acne on your back after the end of the cycle.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    With stuffs like Anavar, Deca or Turinabol, you don't have to care about acne on your face. Perhaps one small pimple from time, that's everything. Although Deca can cause visible acne on your back after the end of the cycle.
    I experienced increased acne on Anavar . Anything that effects your hormones has the possability of producing acne, everyone will experience different effects because... everyone is different and responds differently to AAS.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Dbol gives me butt acne.

neopup2 is offline New Member
    Gear effects everyone different Test is best at mucle gains and worst at oily skin and ance. But there are alot of natural remedies on here from salt water at the beach to different kinds of soap. I broke out so bad 1 time the doctor said it couldn't be from gear it had to be an allergic reaction to some rare exotic plant i touch or something but when I was done with my cycle it went away. Don't remember what cycle I was on think it was Test and Tren A but I've run it before with no prolems so don't know. But when it happened I read a ton of cures on here. I even had to wear long sleeve shirts to the gym so people woulnd't think it was contagious.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive only really gotten acne during pct.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroidman99 View Post
    With stuffs like Anavar, Deca or Turinabol, you don't have to care about acne on your face. Perhaps one small pimple from time, that's everything. Although Deca can cause visible acne on your back after the end of the cycle.
    Acne on face in your 30's screams steroid user. trying to avoid that.

I am worried about having face acne. can deal with the back and shoulder acne, its part of the game. I don't want to start a long ester cuz if I do have bad facial acne I am stuck with it for awhile. At least with test P i can ditch it if the acne starts on face. Anyone get bad facial acne? If so , what steriod causes it for you?

Thread Information