gothicaly is offline Junior Member

steroids . is it safe ?

is it safe

if i am 25 years old and was lifting for 4 years ?

or not ?

can i return back to the normal mood after cycle and pct ?

or there is changes cant never return back ?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep doing lots of research because the true answer is that they can be safe but also very harmful if you don`t understand how to use them. The key is educating yourself as much as possible.

ok so if i just take the right cycle for beginner from the home of this website

with the right pct

i will be safe ??

+ i read all of the information threads here

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    If you are looking for a guarantee you wont get it. Everyone reacts differently. Its a calculated risk.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nothing is guaranteed as with anything in life.
    There can always be unforeseen as well as probably or possible side effects.
    You will get an elongated jaw, protruding forehead and your knuckles will drag on the ground as well as all your hair will fall out.

OK all your hair might not fall out.

so you mean . there changes cant never back to the normal mood before using steroids , and thats just for some people .

and there is lucky people the will fond nothing in changes > ??

There will always be some risk but the more you know the better equipped you will be to detect side effects if you get them at an early stage before something gets out of control. Knowledge is the key.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Nothing is guaranteed as with anything in life.
    There can always be unforeseen as well as probably or possible side effects.
    You will get an elongated jaw, protruding forehead and your knuckles will drag on the ground as well as all your hair will fall out.

OK all your hair might not fall out.
    this sides after heavy cycles like hgh
    and hair loss , cause your genetics

there is more important changes
    specially with deca , test , eq , dnabol ( jut light compounds and with the moderated dosages )
    Last edited by gothicaly; 08-30-2011 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    There will always be some risk but the more you know the better equipped you will be to detect side effects if you get them at an early stage before something gets out of control. Knowledge is the key.
    so i can delete all sides alllllll ?? if i did pct in the cycle ???

for example using aremdix during the cycle to kill side before coming , as you saies it can delete all sides , cause its early protecting ???!!!

for example using aremdix during the cycle to kill side before coming , as you saies it can delete all sides , cause its early protecting ???!!!

It just doesn`t work that way unfortunately. You can crush estrogen too much some times too.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    It just doesn`t work that way unfortunately. You can crush estrogen too much some times too.
    ok so what can i do to not crush estrogen too much ? blood work every week
    to know when i should start aremedix and when i should stop it during the cycle ?

thats will delete alllllllll kind of sides ?
    Last edited by gothicaly; 08-30-2011 at 09:24 AM.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Short answer, No they are not safe. You have to weigh up the risk/reward and see if you're willing to take the risks. You cannot predict to eliminate all risks. These are powerful compounds, and so are the PCT meds. Do your homework and decide if you think it's right for you. Goodluck.

jbnapier87 is offline New Member
    Gothically, you clearly need to do ALOT more research before even debating to use gear. Nothing in life is guaranteed.....start learning that now, and as for the side affects, yes there are procedures to counteract the side effects, but still is not guaranteed. And as for when to take them, there is an outline, but also you need to Know your body, because everyone reacts differently. good luck homie

Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Short answer, No they are not safe. You have to weigh up the risk/reward and see if you're willing to take the risks. You cannot predict to eliminate all risks. These are powerful compounds, and so are the PCT meds. Do your homework and decide if you think it's right for you. Goodluck.
    thnx

ok i will do my home work to gain naturally and reach the maximum
    but i love this game , i wanna go bigger with just simple compounds like deca and eq

but i still love my sexual drive to be fine and my test level right now
    and even make it better than now

so thats not going to happen ? if i used aas ?

but why i should wait to be 25 years old before starting aas ?? if the risks exist by any way ???
    Last edited by gothicaly; 08-30-2011 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbnapier87 View Post
    Gothically, you clearly need to do ALOT more research before even debating to use gear. Nothing in life is guaranteed.....start learning that now, and as for the side affects, yes there are procedures to counteract the side effects, but still is not guaranteed. And as for when to take them, there is an outline, but also you need to Know your body, because everyone reacts differently. good luck homie
    thnx

and you are right i will search more and more but

i have different results some one says all sides in your first 4 - 5 cycles will be controlled and yes you can go back with full recovery
    in case you are working perfectly with your cycles

thats common ?

Quote Originally Posted by gothicaly View Post
    thnx

ok i will do my home work to gain naturally and reach the maximum
    but i love this game , i wanna go bigger with just simple compounds like deca and eq

but i still love my sexual drive to be fine and my test level right now
    and even make it better than now

so thats not going to happen ? if i used aas ?

but why i should wait to be 25 years old before starting aas ?? if the risks exist by any way ???
    This game is all about lowering the risk. There is alot more risk of permanant damage if you start young. Likewise being more risk being overweight. Not worth the risk at a young age, you are in the perfect time to grow. Sure if you started you would pack on mass, but then you will lose some, over a few years, growing with a smoother curve is more beneficial than going up and down all the time. It also teaches you how to eat and how to lift properly.

Everyone is different, I know guys that started one cycle and are on TRT.

neopup2 is offline New Member
    Don't take this the wrong way but you have a long way to go and alot to learn and something can still go wrong .Your only 25 wait, live clean and eat clean and alot and work out till your at your natural maximum size. Then when you start with Testosterone then add 1 compound at a time per cycle (short esters)so if you have any bad side effects they will go away quickly and you will know what caused it. Some people take stacks right from the beginning and have severe side effects then they stop half way thru and never figure out what caused it and never reach their goal when if you just take it slow and steady your chances are much better of reaching your goals without hurting yourself. Good luck.

This game is all about lowering the risk. There is alot more risk of permanant damage if you start young. Likewise being more risk being overweight. Not worth the risk at a young age, you are in the perfect time to grow. Sure if you started you would pack on mass, but then you will lose some, over a few years, growing with a smoother curve is more beneficial than going up and down all the time. It also teaches you how to eat and how to lift properly.

Everyone is different, I know guys that started one cycle and are on TRT.

what do you mean they are in TRT ??

Quote Originally Posted by neopup2 View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way but you have a long way to go and alot to learn and something can still go wrong .Your only 25 wait, live clean and eat clean and alot and work out till your at your natural maximum size. Then when you start with Testosterone then add 1 compound at a time per cycle (short esters)so if you have any bad side effects they will go away quickly and you will know what caused it. Some people take stacks right from the beginning and have severe side effects then they stop half way thru and never figure out what caused it and never reach their goal when if you just take it slow and steady your chances are much better of reaching your goals without hurting yourself. Good luck.
    thanx

and yes i will read more and more and i love do ask the experience to correct my mind thinking every time .
    i love to help people and correct them if i know . and i found here great friends really wanna help with their experiences . and you are one of them .

when i start cycles i will do just 1 compound and i will go with the most recommended cycle for the first cycle . also the right pct .
    i dislike using many compounds .

i know the risks will be exist and i will try to be perfect to safe my self but when i finish my cycle and pct

i will return to the normal mood or no way ? there is changes will happen in my body and i cant never ever correct them ??
    and what about my sexual drive it will be the same or noway ?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    They're not entirely safe. But, if you take the right precautions they aren't entirely dangerous. The risk:reward ratio comes in to play. If you do your homework and study the right dosage for you and what drugs to take on cycle and post cycle. Along with having a fantastic diet/training program, you can reduce the risk significantly while increasing the reward.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Oh, you'll be totally normal, just don't stare at a full moon...

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    They're not entirely safe. But, if you take the right precautions they aren't entirely dangerous. The risk:reward ratio comes in to play. If you do your homework and study the right dosage for you and what drugs to take on cycle and post cycle. Along with having a fantastic diet/training program, you can reduce the risk significantly while increasing the reward.
    see also post 16

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    see also post 16
    Hahaha yeah.

Exevious is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gothicaly View Post
    thanx

and yes i will read more and more and i love do ask the experience to correct my mind thinking every time .
    i love to help people and correct them if i know . and i found here great friends really wanna help with their experiences . and you are one of them .

when i start cycles i will do just 1 compound and i will go with the most recommended cycle for the first cycle . also the right pct .
    i dislike using many compounds .

i know the risks will be exist and i will try to be perfect to safe my self but when i finish my cycle and pct

i will return to the normal mood or no way ? there is changes will happen in my body and i cant never ever correct them ??
    and what about my sexual drive it will be the same or noway ?
    Dude.. its like sailing a large ship. you set sail for a preplanned course... but may need to make corrections along the way.. but don't expect those corrections to alter the course immediatly... thats where research, research, research comes into play.... you gotta know what to expect 'when you dont know what to expect' happens... if that makes any sence at all......lol.

neopup2 is offline New Member
    Exeviuos that's it in a nut shell expect the un-epected and it is no longer the un-expected it becomes the expected. I do a lot of sportfishing and you always need to be prepared for the unexpected when you 20 miles off shore fuel, spare props,hydralic fluid for steering, spare anchor and rope same thing expect the un-expected and you'll be ready when it happens. Know enough to see the signs, when to react and what to do. Excellent example for a new member.

Thread Information