cowboy94 is offline New Member

Help: Hair loss prevention while on cycle

I've read that testosterone converts to DHT which can speed up balding for those who suffer from male pattern baldness. Unfortunately I fall into this category. I've also read that drugs called 5-alphareductase inhibitors can help prevent this problem, but I can't find which drugs are in this class. My question is what drugs are in this class, and which is the best to take while on cycle?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    do you look good with a shaved head? if not i would just skip gear all together man. dont know your stats or your goals or anything, but in the end are you going to be happy going bald because they will all in some way speed up that process if you are prone to it. you could always stick to a low dose of test. 300mg ew or something you nizoral shampoo good luck.

Big Kat is offline Junior Member
    Never taken it so can't attest to results, but the drug ur looking.for is called finasteride

pointblank is offline Junior Member
    dutasteride > finasteride as it blocks both types of the alpha 5 reductase enzyme but it gonna burn a whole in your wallet

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    I ran it, insurance covered it, so not sure on cost. But with out test, it'll knock your dick in the dirt. I mean you wont even think about sex.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    dutasteride would be the way to go, might as well give it a try.

Thread Information