Boxtrot is offline Associate Member

losing fat on prop

i plan on doing an 8 week cycle of test prop only and 1 cycle only. will it be possible to get lean and gain muscle from this cycle? i have stubborn fat i've had since forever and dont want to have to do a cutting cycle/cycle

goof82 is offline Junior Member
    First off, the stubborn fat can be taken care of via a good clean diet and regular cardio. You dont need no AAS for this. Hit the diet section on the forum for sample diets to follow.

As for running prop, without knowing your stats or anything, general answer is yes you will put on mass...but with a poor diet/workout routine/pct you will lose all gains. Since you want to drop weight, I suggest you clean up your diet and plan for a good workout routine (day on day off I found works best). Stay off the AAS, your knowledge about them at the moment is rather low.

Boxtrot is offline Associate Member
    i will try to cut.

i've been working out for 5 years and am 24 years old.

i've read the stickies there is only one sentence mentioning that u can lose fat and gain lean mass on test. i guess i just wanted to hear peoples experiences with gaining mass and losing fat. i knew this was probably going to happen just wanted to hear how it worked out for others.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    stats?

Your stubborn fat will only start reducing once you attack your diet and cardio, using steroids wont do a thing without you addressing these two things.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    stats?

Your stubborn fat will only start reducing once you attack your diet and cardio, using steroids wont do a thing without you addressing these two things.

Agreed

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxtrot View Post
    i will try to cut.

i've been working out for 5 years and am 24 years old.

i've read the stickies there is only one sentence mentioning that u can lose fat and gain lean mass on test. i guess i just wanted to hear peoples experiences with gaining mass and losing fat. i knew this was probably going to happen just wanted to hear how it worked out for others.
    I don't think u read a word that goof82 said. "Srew the diet and cardio. What should I take?" That was basically your response.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Listen to what they say, diet is 75% of what you look like. Its also the hardest part! I changed mine a good bit and my body responded. I only wish I could eat more. I only get min gains on cycle, I almost always just trade fat or muscle but gains are gains, plus people dont call me out on using

Thread Information