Igorgilly is offline New Member

Help me on cycle for basketball

Hi guys,Im from Brazil, I am 19 years old and i play basketball, i have been eating eggs,rice,penut butter,bread, cheese,milk,. And i been takin diferents types of pre-workout suplements (try a different one each month. and whey protein after workout , and vitamin pills. Im 6,0` and 170 pounds.

Well, I use to get a lotta results really fast, but today, it's just hard to get results like before, i know that i can still increase a lotta strength a muscle. The thing is because i wanna start to dunk hard in 2 weeks, cuz i will play in LA and i wanna just DESTROY so it would give me opportunities for a lot of more things. right now i can just grab the rim.

I have been doing the Jump Manual program for months, it use to give so much results, but now i just dont improve my vertical leap like before. I know that the problem is on my diet , but i know that no metter what i change i will not start to dunk in 2 weeks... Thats why i wanna do any steroid Cycle that would give me strength. I dont care if i win some pounds, but be so much strength.

I was thinking about do Masteron , Anavar and Insulin . What do u guys think? What do u Guys recommend for me?
    If 2 weeks is just too short time, i would like to know a cycle to start to dunk crazy in like a month.

Peace Out

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No. This is absurd.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    lol. completely absurd.

Steroids won't necessarily help your vertical.

I played college ball, and the only thing to really help your vertical is keep jumping: plyometrics, weighted jumps, etc. I'm 5'10 and I used to be able to dunk easily.

But, yah, you definitely don't need steroids.

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    absuuuuuuuuuurd

Thread Information