Thread: Back to basics

Lil-C is offline New Member

Back to basics

Does anyone have experience returning to 1st cycle dosage such as a test only cycle after years of steroid use ? I've used steroids for a few years now and have tried many compounds in several cycles. Just was wondering if I returned back to a test only cycle at a 1st cycle dosage would I see results?

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    When was your last cycle?

Blog Entries
    id say yes if you actually have taken an extended brake from aas but know one actually knows man cus everbodys different...that being said i still havent gone above 600mg of test a week since i started useing aas, ive never needed too...

I ended a test/tren /winny cycle in the beginning of July. I'm not thinking of starting again just was wondering. I would like to try a test only cycle in the future just to see how my body would react. When mixing a few compounds together in a cycle it's hard understanding how each is acting in the body. I am prone to gyno so I would like to figure out what dosage of test my body can handle without having side effects.
    Last edited by Lil-C; 09-01-2011 at 02:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil-C View Post
    I ended a test/tren/winny cycle in the beginning of July. I'm not thinking of starting again just was wondering. I would like to try a test only cycle in the future just to see how my body would react. When mixing a few compounds together in a cycle it's hard understanding how each is acting in the body. I am prone to gyno so I would like to figure out what dosage of test my body can handle without having side effects.
    i really dont know bro if that was your first cycle...i take it youve never tryed just test then?....

Ghettoboyd,

What do you mean? I didn't say that was my first. I've been using ass for about 8 years. My first cycle and maybe my second was test only. Since then I have combined different compounds with test to achieve whatever goal I wanted.
    Last edited by Lil-C; 09-01-2011 at 03:50 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    Yes you can. And i think it's a great idea.

Thread Information