Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    scaredycat is offline Junior Member

Is using AAS obvious to people around you.

I am thinking of running my first cycle of 500mg/week for 8 weeks. I am worried that people at work may know that Im using.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Give us some stats, if you are bulking people can notice the change sometimes just tell them your taking creatine. What type of work do you do?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Yup, sure is.

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Everyone does it....

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Just depends... If you're in shapenot so much. Some people speculate. If know what to look for you can tell. Only person that could was my dr. he knew the second I walked in the door. Others how have been on will know. But you friends & fam prob wont.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    you will be judged. you ready for it?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you do it right, you'll probably get a few comments, jokes, and questions about it. Just be ready to play dumb and have an excuse. It's not a big deal, but it will become one if you lose your temper or get defensive. Eventually people will get used to the new you and stop caring or noticing (or at least look the other way).

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    If you do it right, you'll probably get a few comments, jokes, and questions about it. Just be ready to play dumb and have an excuse. It's not a big deal, but it will become one if you lose your temper or get defensive. Eventually people will get used to the new you and stop caring or noticing (or at least look the other way).
    I second that. If you do it correctly and at the right time with the right diet they'll notice for sure.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your grow bigger your going to get comments.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If your grow bigger your going to get comments.
    If you don't you wasted your money...lol

Exevious is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    If you don't you wasted your money...lol
    THis is what I was thinking....

If I spent the cash on good deep cycle and all the proper PCT and supps to go with it... and then busted my ass in the gym to reap the benefit.

I would hope people would be wondering "WTF dude are you pumping some roids???"

if you work anywhere like I do... people dont know shit. Tell them creat, BCAA, Protein... chicken and tuna.. and two hours a night at gym. Creatine is like magic pills!!

Plus... no job is going to test you for juice, unless you play pro sports or something.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevious View Post
    THis is what I was thinking....

If I spent the cash on good deep cycle and all the proper PCT and supps to go with it... and then busted my ass in the gym to reap the benefit.

I would hope people would be wondering "WTF dude are you pumping some roids???"

if you work anywhere like I do... people dont know shit. Tell them creat, BCAA, Protein... chicken and tuna.. and two hours a night at gym. Creatine is like magic pills!!

Plus... no job is going to test you for juice, unless you play pro sports or something.
    Exactly man. Like Bonaparte says, the great majority of people don't know dick about steroids . Just be ready to lie. Where I live AAS is legal and I'm the type of guy who finds a few people that or too important to me to lie to, the rest are too unimportant for me to lie to. If you think about it, most people who come up to you and ask you "are you on roids dude?" are fvcking rude, socially retarded douche bags. If you do it right all the other normal people will just assume it anyway. After all, there has to be something other than dietary and training discipline to explain why they look like Axel Rose or Chris Farley and you don't...doesn't there? Whenever some jack leg comes up to me and asks me something like that and I feel like bitch-slapping them I just think of Arnold in Pumping Iron and how he just laughs and jokes and makes them look like an a$$hole. I hope this helps. It's just how I handle it.
    Last edited by The Titan99; 09-02-2011 at 11:05 AM.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Just tell them your taking Nitric oxide. Most people dont know what that is. tell them it expands your muscles, and if they doubt you give them some and tell them to do some push ups, they will get a pump and be like wow he isnt lying. then sell some to them. haha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    Just tell them your taking Nitric oxide. Most people dont know what that is. tell them it expands your muscles, and if they doubt you give them some and tell them to do some push ups, they will get a pump and be like wow he isnt lying. then sell some to them. haha
    Is that what Nitric Oxide is for? I take it when I'm using clen for the taurine in it. I can't get taurine over here for love or money. Everyday I learn something here...

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Is that what Nitric Oxide is for? I take it when I'm using clen for the taurine in it. I can't get taurine over here for love or money. Everyday I learn something here...
    What? How much taurine does your NO supp include?

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Come newbies....no muscletech jokes yet??

As for the original matter here...who gives a sh*t? Ive gained nearly 40lbs in maybe 4 years (20 within the first 4-5 months) and i just told people i work out and eat ALOT. That was that and was never critisized. And if someone did know or thought they knew...so what? Their thoughts or opinions affect me not at all. Seriously, worry about important things like elevated estrogen or your macro count...to hell with other peoples concerns.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    only if your doing it right

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yup..... I got comments from extended familly and friends I rarely see..... my close friends and familly know (except the wife )

Now most of the comments come from random people while i'm out..... there comes a point where you just can't hide it. If no one sees you inject..... they don't know for sure

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i always got accused of it in my 14 natural training years anyway.....

now when i start turning green and say 'you wouldnt like me when im angry', it really gives the game away

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    What? How much taurine does your NO supp include?
    200 mg per cap. It's about half of a taurine pill but for me it's the only game in country...

What benefit are you getting from taurine?

I used it back in college... but that was to calm my nerves when I was feeling overwhelmed.

How is it useful in bb?
    I know I see it in energy drinks... and even noexplode, but I always assumed it was to 'take the edge off'...

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    People that don't juice usually won't know, they like to think it's true but they can t be sure... If you start growing fast then others that also juice WILL KNOW! Like Haz said.. It comes to a point where you can't hide it. Just brush off the comments and take it as a compliment. YOU DO GET JUDGED FOR IT, more often than not out of jealousy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Exevious View Post
    What benefit are you getting from taurine?

I used it back in college... but that was to calm my nerves when I was feeling overwhelmed.

How is it useful in bb?
    I know I see it in energy drinks... and even noexplode, but I always assumed it was to 'take the edge off'...
    I take it to reduce cramping when I'm taking higher doses of oxandrolone and clen in a cutting cycle.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Run smaller doses if you're that concerned about it. Grow slower

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FCVtec View Post
    YOU DO GET JUDGED FOR IT, more often than not out of jealousy.
    Ive noticed this and whats sad is I feel like I get more grief from guys who juice as well then guys who dont. I can somewhat understand it because they typically are the ones who let it be known that they juice, whilst I sit there and deny deny deny.

Ill say this, its one thing for someone in the gym to think your juicing but you know your diet and training is on point when everyone outside of the gym thinks your juicing. There really is no hiding it at some point, to be honest if it isnt somewhat obvious then I think the person using needs to reevaluate their nutrition, training or possible double check their source is legit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    Ive noticed this and whats sad is I feel like I get more grief from guys who juice as well then guys who dont. I can somewhat understand it because they typically are the ones who let it be known that they juice, whilst I sit there and deny deny deny.

Ill say this, its one thing for someone in the gym to think your juicing but you know your diet and training is on point when everyone outside of the gym thinks your juicing. There really is no hiding it at some point, to be honest if it isnt somewhat obvious then I think the person using needs to reevaluate their nutrition, training or possible double check their source is legit.
    Really!! I second this.

scaredycat is offline Junior Member
    I have always been natural and still got accused of using. I always took it it as a compliment. I guess I still should.

what the deal with all this weird giberish post???

TBrah is offline Associate Member
    deny, deny, deny, like haz said if they dont see you inject how can they prove it

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    If somebody asks me...I just tell them the truth. Who cares? Only god can judge me.

PurpleOnes is offline Associate Member
    Tell them that your prepping for strongman competition

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    tell them yes and your rage is out of control and they should prob never bring it up again...

Big Kat is offline Junior Member
    I got my whole office taking whey protein shakes lol. They see me eat every two hours with whole nutritious foods and they still think its the shakes roflol!! Strange thing is, a few people at work have started mimicing my diet and drinking whey shakes and all three of them are shaping up, its like they just discovered nutrition affects body shape/size. Now a couple suspect, but they get shot down by the ones who want to believe its the shakes and they can do it too :-)

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kat View Post
    I got my whole office taking whey protein shakes lol. They see me eat every two hours with whole nutritious foods and they still think its the shakes roflol!! Strange thing is, a few people at work have started mimicing my diet and drinking whey shakes and all three of them are shaping up, its like they just discovered nutrition affects body shape/size. Now a couple suspect, but they get shot down by the ones who want to believe its the shakes and they can do it too :-)
    So soon they'll be even more suspicious when they compare their results to yours, you should slip some dbol in the office coffee every morning to solve that problem

dbol in the coffee... that would be awesome!! lol

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    if you use them correctly.. people should notice that you are using them. plain and simple. every person who sees me with my shirt off is like what the fvck man. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    If somebody asks me...I just tell them the truth. Who cares? Only god can judge me.
    Don't forget about the 12 random douche bags who were too stupid to get out of jury duty...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When I have been accused I usually smile and say really? Thank you, I must be doing something right. Then I start talking about diet and gym time. Most people who know me dont ask because they know I'm a regular in the gym for years so it's not like I worked out for a few months and got BIG and like most people after their cycle they shrink down again so it's obvious.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK;573***4
    tell them yes and your rage is out of control and they should prob never bring it up again...
    I've actually done that!

IRON MATT is offline New Member
    i tell people my diet is on point and i work my ass off....i dont really care for the most part.i gotta addmit i feel good or it makes me feel good knowing my work is paying off,always wanted to look like one of those dudes in the bb mags now i do..i dont like the haters. do what ya do bro. its your choice anyway!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information