grumpee is offline Associate Member

First time tren dose ?

I have decided to add some tren to help with my cut. I have been off cycle for almost 4 months now and cruising on 300 mgs a week of test (been on TRT for a few years) I plan on leaving my test dose alone and adding in a very small amount of tren A . What is the lowest amount 0f tren would you guys recomend for a first time tren user ?

6'3"

236 pounds

13-14% bf

3 test only cycles under belt

1 @ 400 mgs for 12 weeks

1 @ 600 mgs for 12 weeks

1 @ 800 mgs for 12 weeks

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    I've seen people as low as 100mgs/wk start there & increase to reach the goals you have set.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    i think 300mg is more than enough. i was happy with 300mg

heard some guys getting good results off 200mg

stpete is offline Banned
    200mgs w/proper diet should be fine.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well I dont see why you keep raising your test dose.You are doing way to much for your level.But with that being said you can do fine with 200mgs tren .

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    350mgs is a good dose, sides arent awful (sweating was the worst, slept fine and i am a fitful sleeper at best of times) and gains are really good.

now, for the warning, you may have read or ahve been told that you wont have estro sides with tren . ive been on 250mgs test e for 20mths with no estro sides at all, i intro'd 350mgs tren a for a blast for 8wks, everything was fine up until week 4 when gains levelled off, got painful lumps behind nipples and libido dropped substantially, co-coincidently i decide to come clean to the doctor about my self prescribed trt and she immediately did a blood panel on me, my estro was x5 where it should have been.

my advice, start an ai from the get go, i did .5mg adex when i discovered what was happening from the BW, within 5days i was gaining again and sex drive went back through the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well I dont see why you keep raising your test dose.You are doing way to much for your level.But with that being said you can do fine with 200mgs tren.
    at 300 mgs a week my total test came back right at 1000

I also work construction 6-7 days a week 10-12 hours a day in this arizona heat and 200-225 mgs I was not feeling it. 300 a week I feel fine and sleep fine. Also when my dose was at 200 mgs a week I did not sleep worth a crap. Any more I just take what feels right when it comes to test.

Think I will start at 200 mgs a week of tren , thanks man
    Last edited by grumpee; 09-02-2011 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    350mgs is a good dose, sides arent awful (sweating was the worst, slept fine and i am a fitful sleeper at best of times) and gains are really good.

now, for the warning, you may have read or ahve been told that you wont have estro sides with tren . ive been on 250mgs test e for 20mths with no estro sides at all, i intro'd 350mgs tren a for a blast for 8wks, everything was fine up until week 4 when gains levelled off, got painful lumps behind nipples and libido dropped substantially, co-coincidently i decide to come clean to the doctor about my self prescribed trt and she immediately did a blood panel on me, my estro was x5 where it should have been.

my advice, start an ai from the get go, i did .5mg adex when i discovered what was happening from the BW, within 5days i was gaining again and sex drive went back through the roof.
    Thanks for the advice. I still have a few bottles of adex I keep on hand. And got some caber to.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpee View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I still have a few bottles of adex I keep on hand. And got some caber to.
    you wont need it if you start the adex from the get go

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    you wont need it if you start the adex from the get go
    Good info, thanks

Thread Information