monkeyfighthard is offline New Member

first time cycle for mma fighter what can i expect

im going on a cycle of test cyp in a few days. im 21 5'9" 165 lbs. at the time i have some fat on me and have been down at a comfortable 155lbs. i know very little about steriods and have a few questions.

1.what kind of dose should i do where i will see good strength gain WHILE im dieting down.

2. when do i do the injections? right before i work out an hour before or 2 etc?

3. how often do i dose?

4. do i inject in the same area or do i alternate between the thigh and buttocks?

5. what kind of gains should i expect? is test cyp as crazy as iv heard.

again im sure u all think im an idiot but any help u can give would be greatly appreciated

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No one is going to give you advice because your only 21...

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    You are very far from being ready to cycle even if you were older. So you are ready to inject some substance into your body and you do not even know where or how much? Slow down before you regret it!

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome..but the questions you ask are steroids 101 and it tells me that you have done no research whatsoever. We will help the appropriate people when they are in a "spot" and need some advice.
    Research, get your diet together w/ an appropriate workout, then come back and ask questions.
    Thanks..

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    I'll help just send me an upfront payment of $299.95 & then just $19.95 per month. I'll give you my step by step guide on how to diet, train, & gear up like the pros. I'll have you looking better than you ever have or your $ back!

Seriously best way we can help, is to help you educate, respect & appreciate our lifestyle, cuz thats what it is a lifestyle not a quick hit...

Im jk on my opening line.... Unless you're gonna do it... Pm me if want to...lol

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyfighthard View Post
    im going on a cycle of test cyp in a few days. im 21 5'9" 165 lbs. at the time i have some fat on me and have been down at a comfortable 155lbs. i know very little about steriods and have a few questions.

1.what kind of dose should i do where i will see good strength gain WHILE im dieting down.

2. when do i do the injections? right before i work out an hour before or 2 etc?

3. how often do i dose?

4. do i inject in the same area or do i alternate between the thigh and buttocks?

5. what kind of gains should i expect? is test cyp as crazy as iv heard.

again im sure u all think im an idiot but any help u can give would be greatly appreciated
    learn how to diet and burn fat then, AAS are not what you need

Thread Information