analovz is offline Associate Member

Need your input bros!

My stats:
    Weight:190
    Height:5'11
    b/f: around 10%

I'm gonna start my second cycle pretty soon and i'd like some suggestions or critiques. Heres how it looks like:

Week 1-14 Test E 500mg
    Week 1-4 Dbol 50mg
    Week 1-14 Eq 400mg
    Week 12-16 Tbol 50mg

Pct Nolva and Clomid

Quick questions: my Eq is 300mg per ml, how much is 200mg going to be in a syringe? And my Test is 300mg per ml also, how much is 250mg going to be in a syringe?How much should i take of Adex with those dosages? Do i need anything else for Eq sides?

Please let me know!
    Thank you!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    man, you wont get any encouragement for this at age 22

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Thats a lot of compounds for cycle #2... Its a dosing nightmare imo. Keep it simple. Other than that you already know what you're going to hear.

Blog Entries
    he's a kid, an an ignorant one at that.......

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    eq should be run 1 week less than test. so 13 is enough and no need for tbol just keep the dbol or replace it with tbol
    that been said. you are 22 ! steroids not good for u

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    ^^ hit the ban button

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    eq should be run 1 week less than test. so 13 is enough and no need for tbol just keep the dbol or replace it with tbol
    that been said. you are 22 ! steroids not good for u
    Since when do we give advice to kids? Not a very smart idea.

Big Kat is offline Junior Member
    This is a math answer ill provide for educational purposes since ur a college age kid. Dosage calculations are as follows if u want to calculate how many mg/ml for any injectable medication ur formula is: base ml/base mg= xml/desiredmg. So u cross multiply by inverting the desiredmg and bringing it to the left side of the equation leaving ur equation looking like this (desiredmg/1) * (baseml/base mg)= xml. So for ur sq example u have 200mg/1*1ml/300mg=desired ml for 200mg dosage. Basically cancel the 1's on the left side of the equation leaves u 200/300=.667ml. That's the math but the reality is that ur 22 and a humans htpa axis is not fully developed and matured until the average age of 25, that is an average, urs could be 24 or it could be 27 u never really know an exact age for sure but at LEAST 25 is an acceptable value for discussion. I'm taking the time to say this to make the point that this board didn't pick 25 as the MINIMUM age to advise on AAS use to be mean or to blast young adults, it was done to keep from offering u advise that could permanently harm you, an insult to the htpa axis before fully developed can keep ur natural hormone level from ever reaching theory natural peak amd throw off ur bodies ability to properly regulate its own hormonal balances for life! It's no joke, if u injure ur htpa axis before full maturity u could end up with low t (low libido, ed issues, increased bodyfat, decreased lbm, depression) in ur 20's thats permanent. The more cycles u.run the more likely u have permanent damage. Do u really want to end up with no boner while ur in ur prime looking for a doctor to prescribe hormone replacement that is a lifetime committmemt and not cheap either (not covered under most insurances) and jab urself weekly with test for the rest of ur life, just to get back to normal levels? Ur young, read read read this site for info for a few years. Hell, if ur in college, take a&p and pharmacology even if as electives, and learn about ur body. Learn to eat in the diet section and learn proper diet/workout as a lifestyle and come back to cycles when ur body is ready and ur mind is full of the right information to maximize results and minimize risks. End rant.....

analovz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kat View Post
    This is a math answer ill provide for educational purposes since ur a college age kid. Dosage calculations are as follows if u want to calculate how many mg/ml for any injectable medication ur formula is: base ml/base mg= xml/desiredmg. So u cross multiply by inverting the desiredmg and bringing it to the left side of the equation leaving ur equation looking like this (desiredmg/1) * (baseml/base mg)= xml. So for ur sq example u have 200mg/1*1ml/300mg=desired ml for 200mg dosage. Basically cancel the 1's on the left side of the equation leaves u 200/300=.667ml. That's the math but the reality is that ur 22 and a humans htpa axis is not fully developed and matured until the average age of 25, that is an average, urs could be 24 or it could be 27 u never really know an exact age for sure but at LEAST 25 is an acceptable value for discussion. I'm taking the time to say this to make the point that this board didn't pick 25 as the MINIMUM age to advise on AAS use to be mean or to blast young adults, it was done to keep from offering u advise that could permanently harm you, an insult to the htpa axis before fully developed can keep ur natural hormone level from ever reaching theory natural peak amd throw off ur bodies ability to properly regulate its own hormonal balances for life! It's no joke, if u injure ur htpa axis before full maturity u could end up with low t (low libido, ed issues, increased bodyfat, decreased lbm, depression) in ur 20's thats permanent. The more cycles u.run the more likely u have permanent damage. Do u really want to end up with no boner while ur in ur prime looking for a doctor to prescribe hormone replacement that is a lifetime committmemt and not cheap either (not covered under most insurances) and jab urself weekly with test for the rest of ur life, just to get back to normal levels? Ur young, read read read this site for info for a few years. Hell, if ur in college, take a&p and pharmacology even if as electives, and learn about ur body. Learn to eat in the diet section and learn proper diet/workout as a lifestyle and come back to cycles when ur body is ready and ur mind is full of the right information to maximize results and minimize risks. End rant.....

Bro i appreciate your advice! If your cycling you'll end up on HRT anyway right...there'r a lot of younger kids 16-18 years old who cycle and by 30s they still feel fine..i started at 22 and on January i'm turning 23 which i dont think its that early anyway. I get my blood work after each cycle.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Since when do we give advice to kids? Not a very smart idea.

read the last line

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    read the last line
    yeah, after you 'advised' what was the point?!

Thread Information