Thread: **ai?**

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"

**ai?**

Hey guys I wanted to order and AI for myself in hopes I can up my test dose for a small cycle. I was thinking aromasin but at what dose should I run it at?

Also I have a female client who might use an anti-estrogen, what would be her best option? Can I just give her a low dose of mine? Any ideas?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    aromasin is preferred over adex as theres no rebound
    not versed very much on female usage, but why would they need an anti e?

It's that client I have always been talking about here. She runs var and I have been recommended an anti-e. I think the usual is nolva but I have heard about a rebound and emotional stuff with that... Wanna have her drop the bloat and see how she looks. She holds a ton of water.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Have slimmer or one of the ladies always in the lounge post or search it in the women's forum.. I'm interested in the answer myself.. I've wonder what AI's women can use and the dosing.. If ya do, please follow up here

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    I prefer using Aromasin ed, I think it works better for me that way plus its easier to remember when to take it- every night before bed.
    For dosage, normally its recommended to start with 12.5mg (0.5ml) eod. I stared off with 10mg ed then about 4 weeks in had some bloodwork done, saw that my Oestradial was in the medium range so i dropped it to 7.5mg ed. That was with 750mg sus, im very prone to gyno.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    It's that client I have always been talking about here. She runs var and I have been recommended an anti-e. I think the usual is nolva but I have heard about a rebound and emotional stuff with that... Wanna have her drop the bloat and see how she looks. She holds a ton of water.
    That's the one who body temp. drops when she takes clen , isn't it?

Blog Entries
    i think ai's helping with water is a load of sh1t tbh, adex didnt help my water retention one bit.

my gfriend is on var and has no probs at all, i was under the impression that women didnt need ai's

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    Have slimmer or one of the ladies always in the lounge post or search it in the women's forum.. I'm interested in the answer myself.. I've wonder what AI's women can use and the dosing.. If ya do, please follow up here
    I asked another female an she said she takes adex to dry out before comps but that there is a rebound so be careful and taper off. If Adex is fine then I think aromasin will be too. I think they just use really low doses of anything a guy can take. Someone else mentioned prolactin might be the issue but I have no idea why he said that. I'm waiting on a response.

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    That's the one who body temp. drops when she takes clen, isn't it?
    Among other ridiculous issues, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    I prefer using Aromasin ed, I think it works better for me that way plus its easier to remember when to take it- every night before bed.
    For dosage, normally its recommended to start with 12.5mg (0.5ml) eod. I stared off with 10mg ed then about 4 weeks in had some bloodwork done, saw that my Oestradial was in the medium range so i dropped it to 7.5mg ed. That was with 750mg sus, im very prone to gyno.
    Is there a reason you take it before bed only? Is this the protocol?

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i think ai's helping with water is a load of sh1t tbh, adex didnt help my water retention one bit.

my gfriend is on var and has no probs at all, i was under the impression that women didnt need ai's
    She wont' be taking it because she needs it, I want her to have a more favorable test:estrogen ratio.

Blog Entries
    I asked another female an she said she takes adex to dry out before comps but that there is a rebound so be careful and taper off. If Adex is fine then I think aromasin will be too. I think they just use really low doses of anything a guy can take. Someone else mentioned prolactin might be the issue but I have no idea why he said that. I'm waiting on a response.

Among other ridiculous issues, yes.

Is there a reason you take it before bed only? Is this the protocol?

She wont' be taking it because she needs it, I want her to have a more favorable test:estrogen ratio.
    be worth asking fireguy, i think his wife competes also

Rollergirl is offline Female Member
    What week is she on? Even a rx diuretic like spironalatactone will help a bunch. I lost like 6 lbs of water when I first took it

be worth asking fireguy, i think his wife competes also
    Yeah I should ask him. Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollergirl View Post
    What week is she on? Even a rx diuretic like spironalatactone will help a bunch. I lost like 6 lbs of water when I first took it
    She is not competing.

Blog Entries
    roller girl's avi is making it very hard for me to think anymore!

I meant what week of Var cycle? Typically more bloat in the beginning of cycle for women.

roller girl's avi is making it very hard for me to think anymore!
    Focus!

Quote Originally Posted by Rollergirl View Post
    I meant what week of Var cycle? Typically more bloat in the beginning of cycle for women.
    She's on her last week. She's always been like this though. No noticeable difference off than on.

Thread Information