amoureux is offline Associate Member

Low Test Levels just got back from the doctor

Ive done prob 4-5 cycles in my day involving most steroids out. Im 30 years old I always ran normal cycles maximum being 16 weeks..I finished my last cycle and followed with pct with clomid. I started having gyno like symptoms in my breast. So I went to the dr and he did a blood and testosterone check plus a mammogram. I got a little paranoid I didnt want it to be cancer and me try to treat gyno. I didnt tell him about any of the prior steroids. The results come back and I have really low testosterone . Ive never had a problem with it before. Now Ive been told hes prob going to want to give me testosterone for this. I dont know if I want a life long treatment of this right now. I just want my levels to go back to normal. I dont really want to pass up the chance to have it prescribed to me. But also I dont want to be on it for the rest of my life. I think my test levels are low bc of the steroids and Im sure they will rebound in a few months. But I dont know what to do bc i didnt tell him about the steroids bc I didnt want him to flag my medical history or report it to my medical insurance. Do you guys think that my test levels are low bc i just came off a cycle a few months back or have i just messed up my natural test levels for good?? I personally think my test levels will recover on their own with time. But I also want the testosterone from the dr I just dont know if I want to have a life long treatment of trt..Has anyone had an experience similar to this???
    Last edited by amoureux; 09-02-2011 at 10:54 PM.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    a clomid pct isnt sufficient. you should have used some nolva in there also.

did you use HCG on cycle? That helps recovery also.

I would give it some time to see if you recovery naturally.

Exevious is offline Associate Member
    I would get it!! Will be nice to have.

I would also run a new cycle with it... then do proper PCT.

That should get you back on track... then you can use the script to stock up and do a more aggresive cyce in the future.

amoureux is offline Associate Member
    Right on sounds good i will see whats up I guess we will see how my visit goes but no i didnt use any hcg probably should have

Thread Information