wham_sucker is offline Junior Member

prop and tren a - advice on cycle

hi guys,

4th cycle coming up and want to do test prop and tren a. In the past ive used sustanon , prop and masteron and prop and npp.

stats - 25 yrs old, male, 245lbs and around 15-20% bf (will be doing a month of clen to lean out slighlty before the course below)

i like the prop as anything with a long ester seems to bloat my face (not a great look for me). Ive got some testolic so im hoping the pain wont be too bad and im going to inject ed as opposed to eod as i have when i have used it previously in the hope the sides will be minimal and the gains better.

im not a body builder who will take as much as possible and add muscle at any cost (similar to most members on here) so im looking at doing the following:

10 week cycle
    test prop - 50mg ed
    tren a - 50mg ed

couple of questions i have:

will i suffer from lack of libido if i dont have my test higher than my tren?

at the doses above will i see an increase in my libido ( i want one as i do enjoy the feeling of being able to get in on 24/7)

will the gains be good? - i know this is diet dependant but does it have the potential to yield results as i dont want to be wasting my money as i hear people on other boards talk about needing 600mg- a gram of prop per week.

pct wise it will be clomid and hcg (100/100/50/50) and 500IU eod for the last 5 days of my cycle and then 500IU for the first 5 days of my pct. may introduce nolva after the first week of clomid to avoid the clash with the 19-nor of tren.

appreciate your advice

adam

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    No
    Yes
    Depends on diet, training, rest, & what your expectations are.

any more opinions ?

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    That sounds like a good cycle,you shouldnt have a problem with libido. The PCT is fine except i dont like to use that much Clomid because it has some bad side effects,i use 50mg Ed and 20mg Novadex ED.The HCG sounds good,i started my HCG 2 weeks after my last Test E shot at 500iu every three days and a 10 mil 5000mg bottle lasted for 28 days like that,i started the Clomid and Nolvadex at the same time and contined those for 30 days after my last HCG shot.I found i lost fat when i started the Tren without lowering my calorie intake,in other words i didnt lose any weight but i got leaner,i like to gain weight as i do the cycle if i am trying to gain size. I like to diet down before i start the cycle and gain 1 or 2 pounds a week during the cycle.That should be enough test,Tren itself is very androgenic 3 to 5 times more than test and my libido was higher.I have done 3 cycles with tren and had excellant results.

gym_junki is offline Member
    You don't need to raise your test dose over your tren , test is just your base compound so u can do 400mg of tren and 300mg of prop and have no prob same goes for Deca and so on. I don't like your HCG part, I would start HCG in the last 3 weeks of cycle at 250iu e3d. Clomid is a little too high 100 50 25 25 is enough.. Where is your nolvadex any reason as to why your not using it?

i was thinking of introducing nolva after a week of my pct as it can clash with the 19 nor compounds (deca ,npp and tren etc)

Thread Information