florida2001 is offline New Member

Please look test result

HI, I'm female 33. I just got my test result back today and I'm lil confused. The reason I've done this bc I didn't get period . It's been lil over 50 days now and I'm not pregnant. I exercise every day, 115lb no kids yet. I'm on Synthroid 250mg for 7 years - hypothyroid.

ESTRADIOL 649 pg/ml HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

range folicular phase 11- 212
    mid-cycle 18-480
    luthel < or 247

ALBUMIN / GLOBULIN ratio 2.5 H HIGH !!!!!!!!!!!! norma 1.0-2.1
    AST 79 H HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! norma 10-30 U/L
    ALT 53 H HIGH !!!!!!!!!!! norma 6-40 U/L

T4 2.3 H norma 0.8-1.8

BILIRUBIN total 0.5 normal 0.2-1.2mg/dl
    ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 65 normal 33-115 U/L
    CREATININE 0.76 norma 0.58 - 1.06 mg/dl
    Glucose 89 normal 65-99
    Testosteron total 14 normal 2-45 ng/dl
    FSH 6.3 in range

what does it means? what possibly it could be?
    thank you

Big Kat is offline Junior Member
    U need to see an endocrinologist and have more testing unfortunately. The differential diagnosis would be polycyctic ovary disease vs. Liver disease (early Cirrhosis) vs exercise/stress induced amenorrhea. How tall are you? If ur underweight for ur height with high levels of daily exercises that could explain missing ur period but with elevated liver enzymes ast/alt AND very elevated estradiol levels, that points to liver disfunction as the liver breaks down estradiol when functioning normally and estradiol levels are elevated with liver disease which matches ur lab results. Polycyctic ovary disease can also cause elevated estradiol levels but u would need a Fsh/Lh ratio done to confirm this and it wouldn't explain the liver enzymes. U need a full hormone panel including estradiol, progesterone, prolactin Fsh/Lh ratio, an ultrasound of ur ovaries and liver, probably a fasting insulin level, a full liver and kidney panel and a full thyroid funtion assay including tsh, free t4 and free t3 test to rule out t4 convertion issues affecting circulating t3 levels. Sounds like a lot hut.its really just another trip to the lab and a couple of ultrasounds which can be done in the same sitting. If I had to guess based on the info given id start with liver disease but it would only be an educated guess without more complete testing. BTW, amenorrhea is not truely diagnosed until u miss at least 3 periods so it could be as simple as overtraining and be a fluke corrected with better nutrition and some rest. Is still rule out liver issues/hepatitis first and soon.

florida2001 is offline New Member
    just found cyst on my ovary so this cause my problem. abdominal pain, no period, estrogen high.

Thread Information